𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓑𝓸𝓰𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓽

That morning, Addy went downstairs with Harry, Ron and Hermione. McGonagall handed out their timetables and Addy had care of magical creatures, then she had muggle studies. Hermione had told her about how she was getting to all he classes this year and Addy promised not to tell anyone.

They went down to Hagrid's hut and he took us into the forest for their first lesson. "Dadadada. Isn't he beautiful. Say hello to Buckbeak." Hagrid said.

"Hagrid. Exactly what is that?" Ron asked.

"This Ron is a hippogriff. First thing you want to know about hippogriff's is their very proud creatures. Easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It might just be the last thing you ever do! Now who'd like to come say hello?" Everyone stepped backwards except Harry and for some reason Neville ducked down. "Well done Harry. Now you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. Now step up and give him a nice bow and see if he bows back. If he does you can go touch him if he doesn't... Well we'll get to that later."

Buckbeak didn't bow. He started flapping his wings at Harry and Hagrid said, "Back off Harry. Back off." Harry started walking backwards and snapped a twig by stepping on it. Hagrid told him to stay still and Buckbeak ended up bowing to him. Harry petted Buckbeak and Hagrid let Harry ride him. Harry was obviously terrified. Buckbeak flew around Hogwarts and when he came back down Malfoy did exactly what Hagrid told us not to do.

"Yeah. your not dangerous at all are you. You great ugly brute." Malfoy said. When he did Buckbeak was offended and scratched him. "It's killed me. It's killed me!" Malfoy said.#

"Calm down. It's just a scratch." Hagrid told him. 

Hermione said, "Hagrid he must be taken to the hospital." 

" I'll do it. I'm the teacher. " Hagrid said picking up Malfoy.

Addy whispered to Sky, Parvati and Lavender saying, "Yeah he's gonna do it. No of us are carrying Malfoy to the hospital wing."

"If it had to be anyone it would be you, Addy. You two are cousins." Parvati whispered to Lavender, Sky and Addy. They all started laughing. Class was dismissed and Addy headed for Muggle Studies with Hermione.

When class started Professor Burbage said, "Good morning class. Today we will be learning about electricity. Now do any of you know what electricity is?" Hermione and Sky shot up. "Yes Miss.." Professor Burbage said pointing at Sky not knowing her name.

"Rosewood. Electricity is a form of energy used by Muggle's to power most of their technology." Sky said.

"Well done 30 points to Gryffindor." The professor said. I enjoyed this class. When it was over Addy met Harry, Ron and Hermione outside.

Draco had missed his second lesson and he now had a sling and was outside. When break finished Addy walked to defence against the dark arts with Sky and Hermione. Everyone arrived at class and the desks had been cleared. We all stood there facing a cupboard that kept shaking. "Intriguing, isn't it. would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" Professor Lupin said.

"That's a boggart." Said Dean Thomas.

"Very good Mr Thomas. Now can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Lupin said.

"No one knows." Hermione said.

"When did she get here?" Ron asked.

"Boggarts are shape shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most. That's what makes then so..." Addy said. 

Lupin interrupted saying, "So terrifying. Yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now. Err without wands please. After me. Riddikulus!" Lupin said the whole class said the spell and Lupin said, "Very good. A little louder and clearer. Listen. Riddikulus." The whole class repeated him again.

"Very good. Well so much for the easy part. See the incantation alone isn't enough. What really finishes a boggart is laughter. It will turn into the shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Err Neville will you join me please. Come on don't be shy. Come on. Neville what frightens you most of all?" Lupin said.

"Professor Snape." Neville muttered.

"Sorry?" Lupin said.

"Professor Snape." Neville said.

"Professor Snape. Frightens all. And I believe you live with your grandmother." Lupin said.

"Yes by I don't want that boggart to turn into her either." Neville said.

"No it won't. I want you to picture her clothes only her clothes!" Lupin said.

"She carried a red hand bag..."

Neville started before being interrupted by Lupin saying, "We don't need to hear. As long as you see it we'll see it. Now when I open that wardrobe here's what I want you to do." He walked up to Neville and whispered something in his ear. "Wand at the ready."

"Wonderful Neville. Wonderful. To the back. Everyone form a line. I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something funny. Next Ron." Lupin said. Ron's boggart turned into a spider and when Ron said riddikulus the spider had rollerskates on. Parvati went and it turned into a snake. She turned the snake into a jacking the box. It was Harry's turn. He came to stand in front of it and it turned into a dementor. Lupin put himself in front of Harry and the boggart turned into the full moon. Lupin said the incantation and it turned into a balloon. He dismissed them. Addy was kinda happy she didn't do hers because it would be her family dying and she would cry and run out the classroom.

It had reached 9th Sepetember and everyone was eating their lunch. Addy heard Seamus run in saying, "He's been sighted he's been sighted!"

"Dufftown!" Hermione said.

Addy then said, "That's not far from here."