↳ 𝐮𝐤

4:53 am PST

or 12:53 pm BST

"BRO WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING MISS IT!"

"PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME BRO AT A TIME LIKE THIS."

the couple dashed down the airport terminal, way too awake for the time that it was. the tired business men and women who had done this hundreds of times, were annoyed at the teens as they ran.

"terminal 42! right there!"

"ha thats a funny number."

"what?"

"oh my fucking god you are watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with me on the plane."

❀ ' , -

7:08 am PST

or 3:08 pm BST

the aforementioned movie coraline spoke of earlier, soon became a personal favorite for ranboo. maybe it was alan rickman's voice that made him feel lured in from nostalgia from harry potter movies, or the comforting fact that coraline's head was gently resting on his shoulder as she slept.

as the movie ended, and the credits rolled in, ranboo looked to his girlfriend. he tucked a few strands of her silky black and pink hair behind her ear, and pressed a light kiss to her forehead. she snuggled into his shoulder from the touch, causing him to smile.

the flight was long, and it was still early in the morning. with a soft hum, he set his head atop of coraline's, and closed his eyes. usually, he found it hard to fall asleep on planes. the loud tumble from the engines (which usually caused him slight anxiety), was somehow overturned by the small girl's light snores.

❀ ' , -

1:26 pm PST

or 9:26 pm BST

two more hours.

around two more hours and the two would land in the uk.

ranboo's legs bounced anxiously, causing coraline to laugh ever so slightly. she gently placed her hand on his knee.

"you excited, pretty boy?"

he nodded, smiling. he was going to meet his best friend in person for the first time. coraline giggled at the boy's behavior, just as excited as he was.

❀ ' , -

3:54 pm PST

or 11:54 pm BST

the two anxiously walked along the terminal, the large escalator up ahead filled the two with nervous butterflies. their hands never separated as they continued.

not even when they ran to tubbo to engulf him in a hug.

the three held each other tightly, almost as if they were afraid to let go.

❀ ' , -

the next day

12:32 pm PST

or 8:32 pm BST

Tubbo is now live!
How did they get here

"hello chat. it appears people have broken into my home."

"no we haven't."

"yea, you're the one who kidnapped us."

"yeah," coraline nodded, cocking a nerf gun.

"HOW DID YOU FIND THAT SO QUICKLY?"

and soon tubbo was plummeted by a swarm of foam bullets until the nerf gun was empty. the three laughed and looked back to the chat.

urmom74: SPOUSETWT IS CRYING.
HelveticaNew: YOU CANT JUST DO THIS TO US LIKE THAT!!
jermafan123: widepeepohappy widepeepohappy

"we're called spousetrio? ohh is that because we're canonically in a polygon"

"i think its polya-"

tubbo nodded, ignoring ranboo, "and you and i are nukeduo due to our shared love of nukes."

"thats sick. what's me and ranboo?"

"the gross lovebirds."

maybe sometimes before speaking, tubbo should check if the nerf gun was reloaded.

"OW! FUCK! WAIT FUCK OW-"

❀ ' , -

8:22 pm PST

or 4:22 am BST

"psst... hey... babe... you still awake?"

"yeah, why?"

"we missed 4:20"

ranboo snorted, trying his best to keep his laughter down. he turned to his side, so he was facing coraline. the two were laid on the bed that tubbo so generously let them share.

coraline smiled at her boyfriend, who looked at her through half-lidded eyes. she bit the inside of her cheek, admiring his features.

he was perfect. utterly, totally, perfect.

"what are you lookin' at, doofus?"

"the prettiest boy alive."

he furrowed his brows, "shut up, liar."

"but you are!" coraline whined, throwing her head into his chest, "fuckin... pretty boy." she yawned, slightly.

"if im the prettiest boy, you're the prettiest girl."

"no thats now how it works, only you."

ranboo chuckled slightly, a faint blush on his face as coraline looked up to him. with a groggy smile, she pressed her lips against his.