-11-

Vote please :D!

George Pov:
———————
*Emetophobia warning*
i'll put ** for a warning of when it starts and ends :))

I'm excited for what's happening today. We don't have school today, due to it being Saturday.

Dakota and I are going to spend the day together. To end the day, he said he had a basic surprise for me.

Then, we'll be going to my dorm for the night. When we planned him hanging out at my dorm, I didn't expect to spend the whole day with him, but I'm not complaining.

I'm already done getting ready, and looking in the full-length mirror proves it. I was dressed up more then usual. Of course, it wasn't super dressy, but it was loose sweatpants and a sweater.

I even decided to try curling some parts of my hair with the curling iron Sam left in my dorm. I look more put-together than usual.

I hear my phone ding, and see the text confirming Dakota is here. I grab my lanyard with all my keys on it, and head down the dorm stairs.

I hop in the backseat, since Dakota is driving, and Sam is already in the passengers seat. Sam was only going to be here for the roller coasters, but It would be fun for her to experience whatever surprise Dakota has planned.

After a long ride of yelling lyrics to songs, laughing at bad jokes, and saying how nervous we all are, we arrive at the park.

The first roller coaster we head to is a small one. Dakota is scared of heights, so we need a "warm-up" roller coaster.

The wait in line is worse then any roller coaster here. We just got here, and my legs are aching from standing for so long.

We finally get into the seats of the roller coaster, and the people working make sure our seat belts are fastened.

The ride is going up-hill when I feel a hand grip mine. Memories flood in from when it was Dream holding my hand.

It goes from Dream holding my hand to Dream holding me. I can feel tears start to fall down my face as I remanence on memories from the past, but the roller coaster races down to the bottom.

I'm no longer crying, but screaming. My hand feels like it's falling off from Dakota squeezing it, and my ears hurt from hearing Sam's screams.

The ride finally pulls back into the station, and we all get out. Sam's face is red from screaming her lungs out, while Dakota's is pale from fear.

I laugh, and trace my thumb over his cheek. He looks terrified, and I cant help but laugh.

I'm afraid of what will happen with the next roller coasters. We go on roller coasters for the next 4 hours, even though most of it was waiting. Sam is picking the ones that are huge, but Dakota declines, and picks the one that's bigger than what we went on before.

I laugh at their antics, and just go along with whatever. We've also spent over $100 on mac and cheese for all of us, and $20 for 3 soft drinks.

The only roller coaster we have left that Sam is begging to try, is the biggest one. I don't know how high up it is, but my neck hurts from looking up at the top of it.

Sam is excited. She's jumping up and down, and squealing at the thought of going on it. She even spends almost the full 1 hour of waiting in line talking about how she loves scary stuff.

We're finally fastened in, and I regret sitting by Dakota. We picked one of the front seats, so we have a good 4 minutes to wait before it begins.