✌︎︎ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖❦

"After getting the kids to calm down and getting questionable looks of the mikealson I make them go back to lesson and then ask hope a few more questions and then they left"

Klaus"s POV
"We got back to the mikealson mansion and I can't believe that she still looks as beautiful as the last time I saw her and I still loved her so much and the way she treated Hope even after everything I've done to her I just know one thing and that is that I need to get her back"

"Hope do you like it there?"

"Yeah dad i do and what happened between you and Mrs.Forbes I could feel the tension?"

"Don't worry about it Hope let's just call the school and say you want to attens"I say pulling out my phone and dialing the school number"

SALVATORE boarding school
LILY"S pov

"My phone started ringing I picked it up"
"Hello this is the salvatore school for the young and gifted this is Mrs.Forbes speaking how may I help you?"

"Hello love"

(I instantly know who it is and all I want to do is cry hearing his voice)

"What do you want Nik~uh I mean Klaus"

"I just wanted to let you know that Hope wants to enroll"you could hear the sadness in his voice"

"Oh yeah thats great come back tomorrow at 9 and we can sort everything out with the dorm and her schedule"

"Okay ill do ill see you soon love"

"Okay great bye....Klaus?"

"Yes love"you could practically hear the hope in his voice and that makes me want to tell him how much I love him but I cant"

"Uhm I just wanted you to know that I don't forgive you"

(Then its silent so I mist hang up"

This is a very VERY short chapter so I'll try maki g longer once and what do you think will happen between Klaus and Lily will they get past what happened in he past or will Lily never forgive him?