❤️Part Five❤️

"I woke up the next morning feeling amazing wich is weird considering I'm gonna have to see Klaus again today and I think I'm gonna tell him about the kids maybe but first I need a coffe so I get dressed

"Then I went to Mystic Grill ordered a pumpkin spice latte and I'm waiting at the bar for it once I feel a presence behind me and not even turning around I know who it is"what do you want klaus?"

"Well hello luv"

"What do you want klaus"
"Just came to get a drink"then the waiter came by and gave me my drink"
"Thankyou good bye klaus "I say about to walk away when I feel him grab my arm not roughly verry gentle as if I would brake under his touch"

"Easy love I just want to talk"
"About what"I ask hoping it's not about the kids"

"Well I would like to know the father of your chilldren uh Lexi and Kieron"
They know who their father is but they want nothing to do with him I want them to get to know him but they don't want to.......... ni-Klaus can I talk to you without you raging straight away"

"Okay "you could literally hear the hope in his voice"

"You know 17yeqrs ago when we were still enegadged and when I walked in on your and Hayley do you know why I was there?"

"No I could never quite figure that out"

"Klaus I came to tell you something that I didn't know was possible I came to tell you I was .......pregnant but after what I saw with Haley I didn't tell you cause you left"

"Wait so are you saying I have more chilldren"

"Yes klaus Lexi and Kieron are yours"

"But you said they didn't want to know me"

Their allot like you Klaus very overprotective and anger issues but I think you should have a chance so cmon let's go tell them you know"

"On the right over to the school it was quiet and then when we got to  the school we went to Kieron's room where they both were and knocked"

"Come in"

We walk inside

"Hey baby's"
"Hey mom what he doing here"Lexi asked pointing to Klaus"

"Uh guys I know I said I want gonna tell him yet but guys he knows he"s your father".............

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter this is where most of the drama starts now love you guys that is for 230 reads xx❤️❤️

Vote and comment xx