😀Part Four😉

"AFTEE I HANG UP ITS ABOUT 3:20 so I'm gonna go get Lexi and Keiron and take then to the grill to talk about everything"

(Were in the car on out way to the grill)

Were at the GRILL we get a table and order

"Okay so kiss I thought we could talk about what happened and now that your father is back"

"DONT call him that"they  both said together"

"Look kids whether you like it or not he is biologically your
father"

"Look mom we want nothing to do with him you know what he did to you and that we don't wanna know him"Lexi says"

"Okay just don't let him find out he's your father ill tell him when I'm ready with is not yet"

3hours later were on our way back home AkA the boarding school
I'm back in my office

"I'm doing work until 10:30 then go to my room and get ready for bed and put pj"s on

"Then I go to Lacey"s room and see her asleep i walk over to her bed and kiss her forhead while I'm heading out the foor I hear her whisper "love you mom"

"Love you too baby"

"Then I got to henrik"s room"
I see him asleep and kiss his forehead and then go to Lizzie and Josie"s room and see their both awake on Lizzie"s bed talking I walk over to them"
"Hey baby"s"
"Hey mommy"
"Hey mom"
"I just came to say to say goodnight" say walking over to them kissing their forheads"

"Goodnightt mommy we love you"
They say in union"

I go to Lexi"s room and see her and Kieron play fighting walk inside "hey babies"
"Hey mom"
"You guys okay? Also the Mikealson's are coming back here tomorrow so do you guys wanna come or try and stay away from them"
"We will come  plus we wanna see uncle Kol"

"Okay babys well goodnight" I say kissing their foreheads and Kieron kisses my cheek and then I leave and go to my room for the night"

Okay guys another short chapter but I don't really have that much time right jow with school but I'll try as best as I van🤪😜❤lemme know what you guys wanna see lemme know for mistakes love you guys  xxx

comment and vote❤❤
Also to for 100 READS    ZXZZ