4

"you what?!" the Japanese could not believe what her friend just told her. Who wouldn't if your friend just told you she went to your instructor's house? Who knows something could've happen knowing Jimin likes their instructor.

"yah, don't shout"

As usual, the two of them were on the café enjoying their drinks, and Jimin was telling the Japanese about what happened in their instructor's house.

"Okay, fine. What happened next?" she impatiently asked

"Well, she sleep talked, and called me by my first name" Jimin smiled, remembering how it sounded and how it made her feel that night. She feel like she could listen to it until forever.

"Then she told me that we should go back to the start" she looked at her friend who has her brows furrowed, Jimin chuckled.

"Jimin-ah, be honest with me, were the two of you exes? and you two are just pretending? Don't tell me both of you still haven't moved on?" Jimin laughed, while Aeri glared at her.

"What some sort of drama is that, Aeri?" If they were in a Korean drama, then that must be the plot. But no, they were in the real world where fantasy and fan fiction don't exist.

"tch, then why would she say those words if the two of you didn't had a past, huh? so, tell me"

"That's wha--" she was cut off by a fellow student rushing towards their direction. From Jimin's observation, the student must be a freshman.

"excuse me, you're Yu Jimin right?" the student asked, and Jimin nodded.

To tell you, Jimin was quite popular in their university because of her looks, and she used to be a member of the university's dance troupe. Also, she used to model for their university's advertisement, her face were all over can be seen in the university. No wonder, even freshmen knew and can recognize her.

"Miss Kim Minjeong was asking for your presence in her office"

"why?" Jimin asked, but the student just shrugged her shoulders. After a quick thank you from her, the student immediately left the place.

"now, what?" she turned to her friend who already has a teasing smile on her face. "what?"

"What are you waiting for? go to the love of your life now" Jimin rolled her eyes as she grabbed her things, and fixed herself. "She's not the love the of my life, Uchinaga"

"Whatever you say, Yu! Just spill some tea later, okay?!"

Jimin went back to the university, and made her way to the instructor's office. It was a bit farther than their room, but she did not mind. But upon arriving at the office, Jimin wished that she did not opened the door without knocking. Because as soon as she peeked inside, she saw a scene that she should not be witnessing. And, when it finally registered on her mind, Jimin immediately shut the door close, and went away with a heavy feeling on her chest.  It was suffocating her, but she could not do anything. Jimin just wanted to get away, she wanted to wash the scene off her mind. dmn

"Miss Yu!" hearing the voice, Jimin halted but she did not turn to the direction of the woman who called her. She was embarrassed.

"I-- t-that meant nothing. I-its.. h- he just did" the instructor was already infront of Jimin, trying to explain her what happened. She wanted to clear things on her student. The instructor does not want Jimin to misunderstood things.

"You don't have to explain, Miss Kim. Its safe with me, and I apologize for intruding" she bowed in apology. If only she did not open the door, then she should not have seen it. fvk, she cursed under her breathe as she once again remember how Mr. Jung kissed the woman she likes. dmn it! dmn it!