Epilogue

Days passed, months changed so quickly, and the raven-haired stood, dressed with a black garment, with a triumph smile on her face as she turned to her mom who also has a smile on her face.

"Can you believe it, Mom? I'm finally graduating!" Jimin could not help but to jump a little on her spot, she was excited to march together with her mother. After five years of draining college life, she was finally graduating, she really is.

"Mom's proud of you, Jimin-ah, very proud" she caressed her daughter's cheek to which Jimin leaned on.

"I love you, Mom" Jimin said as she tightly hugged her mother. But, it wad cut short when the marching of graduates already started. With her proud smile, she held her mother's hand as they march inside the hall.

"... excellence is a choice, and success is your hard work. Choose what you want to become, and work hard for it. Congratulations, graduates!" With the Dean's closing speech, the graduates rejoiced as they threw their caps and jumped in joy. The hall was filled with mixed of emotions of students who were glad, joyful, and anxious of what tomorrow may bring.

"yo, Yu Jimin, lets take a picture!" a guy  said as he dragged Jimin on the stage, then smiling infront of the camera. Jimin, on the other hand, had her eyes glaring at the guy who just dragged her. "fvk you, Jeno"

"sure, why not, sweetheart?" he laughed, earning a smack on his stomach from Jimin. She then grabbed his phone, posing a smile on the camera. Of course, Jimin is not that cruel not to grant his request of having a picture with her. After that, Jimin left the stage, but before she can finally went down, her eyes caught a certain someone at the entrance of hall, leaning on the gate with her arms crossed on her chest. And despite of having a mask covering half of her face, Jimin was so sure of who that person is.

Minjeong

Immediately, she ran towards the gate but, once again, she was dragged away by her Japanese to take some pictures. While taking thousand of pictures with other students, Jimin wondered where the woman has gone to. She wanted to look for her, they won't just let her. dmn it!

"yah, Aeri-yah, slow down!" Jimin shouted, she was, for the nth time, getting dragged by the Japanese. And only that, she also put a blind fold on her. Jimin has no choice but to follow and let herself be dragged.

"hehe sorry" they walked on her slower pace, then few moments later, the Japanese stopped on her track causing to do the same.

"yah, what happened?" she asked, but she can no longer feel the presence of Japanese. Jimin tensed up, she removed the blind fold that was covering her eyes. After her vision adjusted from the light, Jimin was surprised to find herself at their favorite café. But, she grew even more surprised when the saw the woman that she was looking for from earlier at the hall, with a bouquet of tulips on her hand.

Tears started to blur her vision, and her heart was skipping a beat. Jimin wanted to pinch herself just to check if she was dreaming, but it was no need of that because she was already faced to faced with the woman who had a warm smile on her face.

Minjeong-ah

"hey, Miss Yu" she spoke as she wiped Jimin tears off her cheeks with her free hand. Tears were also threatening to fall out of her eyes, but she tried to hold them back. Meanwhile, Jimin could not utter a word. She just stared at the woman, with tears streaming nonstop.

"Baby, don't cry. We're going back to the start now"