2

"fvk you, Aeri!" Jimin started as took her seat on the car. If looks could kill, then the Japanese was probably already dead on the driver's seat. But, no, she was still having her time laughing her heart out.

"Your reaction was really priceless, Jimin-ah. How could be so red as an apple?" the Japanese laughed again as she remembered Jimin's reaction back in the café few minutes earlier.

"It's not my priority right now. Besides, I'm waiting for someone" their instructor answered with a smile on her lips as she turned to Jimin's direction.

fvk

"Miss Yu, are you okay? You're turning red" the instructor worriedly asked her, but she just couldn't utter a word "I-i-- u-uh I- i--" Jimin, get your sht together!

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" she asked again as she gently put the back of her palm on Jimin's forehead to check if she really has a fever. With that action from the instructor, Jimin froze on her seat, her breathings hitched, and her eyes were wide open. Meanwhile, the japanese was just watching them with an amused look on her face.

"you should've seen your face, Jimin-ah" Jimin just rolled her eyes, and focused her eyes on the window.

"but, seriously, jimin-ah. Do you really like her? that 'like' or 'like-like'?" the japanese asked, so she turned to her, with her eyes still glaring.

"Aeri, stop with this already"

"I'm just asking, you know. So?"

Jimin sighed and took a deep breathe, suppressing her urge to punch the Japanese. "I don't like-like her, okay?"

"but, you blushed" the japanese quickly turned to her with a teasing smile on her face before focusing on the road again. Once again, Jimin took a deep breathe

"fine, I have a little crush on her. Are you happy now? Satisfied now?"

Jimin slumped on her bed the moment her friend dropped her home. She was exhausted from all the things that happened that day. From all the paper works, and teasing she dealt with. hays. She just wanted to sleep for 15 hours straight, but just could not for she has some extra paper works to do.

"remind me of why should i do these essays again, good heavens" Jimin cried as she slumped her forehead on the papers she was doing. She was running out of ideas, and her brain would not just function well, maybe because of she was already tired.

"for you to graduate, woman" Jimin quickly rose up the moment she heard her mother's voice. Her mother has a glass of milk on her hand, for sure it was for her.

"hey, mom" she greeted her with a warm smile

"uhm, here drink this. I know milk can help you generate ideas" her mother handed her the glass of milk which she took a sip.

"thanks, mom"

And, her mother was right, milk really helped her. Jimin was already on her last essay that night, but a thought of her suddenly popped on her mind which caused to be distracted on the essay she was working on.

"aish!" she put her pen aside as she once again slumped her forehead on the desk. The thoughts of her instructor flashed on her mind, all Jimin can think about is her smile and pretty face. oh gad, jimin thought to herself as she felt those butterflies again. Her lips were also curving into smile, Jimin could not help it. She felt like it will tore her cheeks, but she still couldn't stop herself from smiling, remembering how sweet her instructor smiles were.

"this is bad, jimin, this is ba-- oh my gad how can she be so pretty?!" Jimin was scrolling on her instructor instagram account, it just made her crush on her instructor grow more. There were only few photos of her, the rest were nature or any random photos, but it surely made Jimin's heart skip a beat. What are you doing to me, Miss Kim?

"Aeri-yah" she called the attention of her friend who was busy on her phone, probably shopping online again. "what?"

"I don't think this is still a crush anymore" Jimin pouted as she turned to her friend across. "I know"

A month already passed, and Jimin's feelings for her instructor just kept on growing day by day. At first, she really thought it was just a simple crush and that it will only last for days, but no, she was only falling deeper. Everyday that passed, she was only falling deeper and catching feelings towards the person she shouldn't have any emotional attachment in the first place. Jimin's heart aches every time she had a reality check. dmn you, cupid!

"This is just so wrong, Aeri-yah. She's our instructor for pete's sake, how could I make her mine?!" Jimin cried, hitting her head repeatedly on the table. The Japanese put her phone down, and sighed at how dramatic her friend had become.

"If you really like her, then pursue her. But only, after we graduated hehe" Jimin glared at her friend

"that's six months away, Aeri! I couldn't just watch those instructors lining up to get her. And, don't start me with those fvk boys, dmn them!" the Japanese was amused to what Jimin was saying and reacting, it was her first time seeing her like that. The jealousy on Jimin's face was clearly showing. She was also furious, you can tell by her brows that were furrowed and her eyes that shoot daggers.

"then, date her secretly"

"what the fvk, aeri?!" the statement made Jimin shout and abruptly rose up from her seat, while the Japanese smiled awkwardly, and posed a peace sign.

Jimin may really be liking their instructor, but she would not dare to date her secretly, and risk everything. No, she has no heart to be the reason for the instructor's license to be revoked. She would rather die in too much jealousy than be the woman's downfall.

And by dying out of jealousy, Jimin did not expect it for the universe to give it too soon, because at the parking lot as she was on her way to get her motorcycle, there she saw her instructor having a moment with a red haired woman. She was hugging her tight, and was running her fingers on her hair.

She can feel her whole body be filled with jealousy, and if somebody will see her, they will surely see smoke coming out of her nose, and how she was turning red. Jimin was fuming, but she could not do anything but to watch the two. tch! fvk you, Kim Minjeong!

Jimin did not realize that she was glaring at the two women intently which caused them to look at her direction. The instructor chuckled at the sight, while the other just whispered few more words to the woman before turning herself back to the car, and left the university.

Right after the car disappeared, Minjeong approached Jimin, with a smile on her face and hands were placed at the back.

"Its your turn now, Miss Yu" she said as she moved closer and closer to Jimin until she reached her right ear. The fuming woman earlier was left frozen again, with her heart pounding hard as it could.

"Don't tell anyone about what you saw"