10

tw// mention of killing oneself

--

Learning the truth surely hurts. Having a slap of surely gives a pang. But, it is better than living unaware of truth, and be fed with lies. Jimin felt another pang in her heart.

"I-i did w-what?" what she had heard from her mother would not just sink in, she could not believe it. Jimin never once thought of killing herself, life is too precious to waste, but learning that she once tried end her life sent horror to her. It added a heavy feeling inside her. why..

"You were so hurt back then, too pained. You blamed yourself for almost ruining Minjeong's career and reputation. Guilt pushed you on doing t-that thing, Jimin-ah. I thought I'd lose you" her mother cried, it was a sight that Jimin never wanted to see. It pains her to see her mom crying because of her.

"y-you j-jumped. you were badly injured, you h-hit your head" that was the day Jimin's mother wanted to forget, but she just couldn't. It already scarred her, and every time she remember it, she cannot help but to feel the pain and the thought of losing her daughter. It was a nightmare for her. Seeing your own daughter bathing in her own blood with tears still visible on her eyes, was a horror and a nightmare to any mothers and parents.

Four years ago, Jimin was found on the ground, bathing on her own blood, she was rushed in nearest hospital, her lifeline was drooping, her body was declining, but the heavens must have heard her mother's prayers, Jimin was revived. However, she was confined comatose, and was suffering from amnesia. The news must have been heart breaking for her mother, but she was still grateful that her daughter was still alive. She did not lose her.

"Minjeong-- s-she blamed herself. Guilt took over her, just like you. then she was diagnosed with a disorder. Jimin-ah, both of you suffered."

After learning those things from her mother, Jimin spent her time alone in her room, crying as she feel mix of emotions. She was hurt, she was feeling guilt and regret, she was sorrowful, at the same time, there was a glint of joy inside her. Jimin was once again flipping the pages of the album, their album, smiling at their every photo as she tries to remember those memories.

"We must have been a great couple back then, Minjeong-ah" she smiled as she caress the photo of the woman who was smiling brightly. Her face was really pretty, her smile did not even change a bit.

" and we look so inlove" Jimin stared at the photo sequence, and chuckled at how Minjeong was staring at her while hugging a pillow. Second photo was her, staring back at the woman. They were both staring at each other at the third photo, their eyes surely shone bright, and almost forming a heart. And the last photo was both of them smiling at each other, probably their warmest smile.

"I love you"

Guess, the our brain may and will forget everything that had happened, every memory that was made and shared, but our heart will never forget what it felt, what it experienced, and whom it loved. And if that heart still belonged to that certain someone, even if the brain already forget, even if the memory already faded, it will always find its way back to the person who it truly loves. And, that was Jimin's heart did. She may have forget their past, but her heart still found and chose Minjeong. Her heart always chooses her.

"yah! are you listening to me?" Jimin was taken out of her thoughts when the japanese snapped at her. She shook her head to shrug her thoughts before turning to her friend.

"I'm sorry, what was it again?" the japanese sighed, looking so done at her

"I'm just saying I'll finally ask her to be my girlfriend already" she beamed, while Jimin's brows furrowed

"Aren't the two of you girlfriend's already?" Aeri shook her head. Jimin arced her brow,

"seriously? you two are still not girlfriends but you're having se--" Jimin was immediately cut off by the japanese by covering her mouth, and when she was sure that the raven-haired already shut up, she finally let go of her mouth.

"do you really have to say it?"

"say what?" she asked in return, Jimin was definitely teasing her friend

"that word" the japanese was trying not to shout, while Jimin's smile was growing wider

"you mean seggs?" Aeri's eyes grew big, she was flustered.

"fvk you, Yu Jimin!"

Few weeks after knowing everything, Jimin still hasn't got to talk to the instructor. And, she still hasn't see her ever since she was transferred in the first year department. The reason was unknown to them, but Jimin was so sure that it was something related to their relationship. She felt guilty again.

But that day, after her class was done, she waited for the instructor in the parking lot. Jimin was patiently waiting on the corner, just behind the instructor's car. While waiting, she was thinking of words to say, because she was so sure that she will end up stuttering and have a blank mind.

"Should I tell her I still love her? Or, tell her that I already know the truth? Or ask her out again? Or maybe kiss her?" Jimin giggled at her last thought, then stopped when she heard foot steps approaching her direction.

"M-miss Kim" she called her, the woman who had her eyes locked on her phone turned to her. Her face was all poker, she did not even bother to smile at her.

"Can I talk to you?" the woman did not answer, she just stared at Jimin a bored look on her face

The raven-haired took a deep breathe before starting, her hands was already clutching the hem of shirt, sure, she was nervous.

"I-i already know the truth. Mom told me about our past. I'm sorry for causing you trouble back then, Minjeong-ah" she stared at her, trying meet her eyes, and when she did, the instructor showed no emotions.

"And, I still love you, Minjeong-ah. Let's go back to the start" Jimin hoped, Jimin prayed that she would say those words back, that the woman will take hold of her hand again, that they will be together again. But, universe said no, or maybe it was not the time yet.

"We cannot just go back to the start, Miss Yu. Its all in the past now"