Chapter 3: Smalls.

"Morning sunshine," Isabella said from the kitchen when I walked down the stairs for the first time that day

"Morning sunshine," Isabella said from the kitchen when I walked down the stairs for the first time that day. "You look really good today!" She exclaimed.

"Morning and thanks babes but I look the same as always."

"Exactly!" She grinned.

God I love that girl. When I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast I saw Oliver, I guess he spent the night as well. While I was getting cereal from the pantry I heard Sophia walk inside the kitchen as well.

"So I was thinking" Sophia started.

"That already sounds bad." I interrupted her. Sophia is known not to have the best ideas.

"Shush, as I was saying, I was thinking that since it is summer and you live in a beach town Kay, we should go to the beach today." Sophia said. I was impressed that she did not say some total bullshit and her idea was quite good actually.

"Oh, oh can we come too?" My brother asked while running in the kitchen and gesturing between him and Oliver. He gets excited.

"If it is ok with Soph and Izzy I'm fine with it." I said, i don't want to make my friends uncomfortable with two people who are practically strangers to them.

"It's fine with me." Isabella stated. "Soph?"

"Yeah I'm fine with you guys coming." Sophia said.

"And, and can we bring a friend?" My brother stutters when he gets really excited. I missed him.

"I don't mind" I said.

"We don't mind either." Sophia said.

"Ok then what time is it?" I asked.

"11:23" Oliver said, I haven't heard him in a long time even yesterday he didn't talk much and it caught me off guard. I always loved his voice, even when he just stated the time you could hear the deep ness of his voice.

Focus Kayden.

"Oh ok so we will leave in an hour or so, tell your friend, and bring snacks." I told my brother and put the cereal box back in the pantry, I'm going to eat in an hour so there is no point in me eating now, and started walking up the stairs to get ready with my two friends trailing behind me.

"You just had a monologue inside your head about his voice didn't you?" Sophia whispered, it scares me sometimes how well her and Isabella know me.

"Yup." I whispered back.

When we reached my room I went straight to my closet to get my friends and I bathing suits. But when I reached my bed Sophia shoved me on it and headed straight towards the closet with the same idea that I had.

"What the hell dude." I exclaimed, she shoved me pretty hard for my defense.

"I just want to make sure you wear a really hot bathing suit and not some prudish one." She said.

"Well good luck with that, you forget that the last time I was here, I WAS a prudish fourteen year old. Ergo I don't own hot bathing suits." I explained.

"Oh right, well then we'll just have to go through my suitcase." She smirked, oh no that smirk never resulted in anything good.

"What did you do?" I questioned.

"Well yesterday before our flight Izzy and I went back to my house and picked up some things like swimsuits and other things we knew you wouldn't have." She explained.

I wasn't expecting that, "I love you!" I said.

"I know." She grinned while flicking her hair over her shoulder.

She pulls a black bikini out of her suitcase, a really cute one too, "Here, I think this will look really nice on you, in nice I mean hot." I love her.

I take the bikini from her hands while giving her a thank you smile, for some reason she hates when people thank her for things she does, and I walk into the bathroom that is adjacent to my room and put on the bathing suit, I have to admit it looks really good it fits my non existent boobs so that's a plus.

When I walk out of the bathroom my friends whistle at me, I think they are pretending to be the fuck-boys from the hell hole whenever a girl would walk by them and it always made me want to punch them, but when it comes from your female best friends it feels different.

"Damn girl give me a twirl," my brunette friend says which proves that my suspicion was correct, but I give her a twirl nonetheless, which she responds to by slapping my ass, I should've known better and she is one strong bitch so I'll probably have a mark there.

"Ow that hurt Soph," I complained.

"Well someone had to do it you look HOT," she exclaimed.

"You look amazing Kay, it sits really nice on you," the petit blond interjects, have I mentioned how much I love this girl?

"Thank you, both of you I really appreciate it I-"

"If you thank us one more time I'll slap your ass harder and will definitely leave a bruise, got it?" Sophia interrupted, yeah she really hates thank you-s. But my sole purpose right now is to annoy her like the good friend that I am.

"Really Soph it means a lot to me," she stepped closer and her 5'11 hight started to tower over my 5'5 one, "Thank you so much," I'm done for, she is right in front of me, so as a normal human would do, I run.

I turn around and open my bedroom door and run down the hall towards the stairs but I somehow didn't see the 6'4 form in front of me and crashed right into it, or him in a more appropriate manner, before I hit the floor though his arms wrap around me to save my sorry ass from another assault, I immediately recognized the guy as Oliver, great! ,note the sarcastic tone please.

But I am reminded of the situation I'm in when I hear my friend running down the hallway to probably hurt me so I jump out of Oliver's hold to behind his back, my friend might be a tall goddess but not as tall as the guy I'm hiding behind, Ha take that Sophia.

"Hide me!" I exclaim, I really don't want to get beat up by Sophia, again, that bitch is a strong one.

"Kayden Cassia Black get back here!" My scary friend yells, shit she full named me.

"No, because you will hurt me and I'm not up for that, thank you very much," I yell back from behind Oliver, and lift his right arm up so I can look at her from his side because I barely reach his shoulder.

"I will not hurt you," I give her a look, "Fine I might hurt you a little." She says.

"No one is hurting anyone," the deep voice I know so well declared, "Sophia please don't hurt Kayden, and you smalls please don't annoy her more, we do not need to visit the ER," he said while looking down at me, I haven't heard that nickname in a long time, he used to call me that ever since he hit puberty and started getting taller and I was naturally a smaller kid and I didn't hit puberty back then and then the name stuck, until I left three years ago.

I missed it, I missed him. I haven't realized how much until now. Damn I'm screwed.
***
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading, love you, have an amazing day<3.