Chapter 9: My Heart Is Combusting.

"Awww

"Awww." I hear someone's voice coo, is that Noah?

"Shut up, you'll wake them up before I can take a picture!" Ok that's Sophia for sure.

Wait, picture? Of what?

That's when I felt a presence behind me and an arm wrapped securely around my waist, huh?

I open my eyes and turn around, only to be met with Oliver's beautiful sleeping face, we fell asleep together?

"Wakey, wakey, Kay." Sophia's currently obnoxious voice sang.

I look up to see her smiling face, but the smile fell and got replaced with a scowl.

"Is that my favorite sweat-set?"

Oh shit.

I carefully, but quickly, de tangle myself from Oliver and spring up to my feet, I started running to the back porch, if I'm going to die might as well not stain the carpet.

I reach the porch and hear Sophia's steps right behind me, but she stopped running.

"Let go of me!" Her angry voice boomed.

I turn around to see my brother holding her back, both his arms around her waist.

"No." He stated.

"If it makes you feel any better I got new clothes so I won't steal yours anymore." I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes, they're by the stairs." She tried to step away but my brother's hold was still on her, she tapped his hand twice.

"Oh, yeah sorry." He let go of her and she ran back in the house.

"Where are Isabella and Blake?" I ask.

"On a date." He answers nonchalantly.

"Oh that's cool th- wait what?" They're on a date? "Sophia?" I call and go back in the house, Oliver is not on the couch anymore, I noted.

"Izzy and Blake are on a date?"

"Yeah, he asked her in our way to their college and she said yes, she blushed so hard it was adorable." She cooed.

"Did you take a picture?" I ask.

"Who do you think I am? Of course I took a picture!" She took out her phone and I shuffled closer to her.

"Aww," Isabella's face is all flushed and cute, adorable.

"I know right, fucking adorable." Sophia exclaims.

"What's adorable?" Oliver's deeper than usual voice asked.

"This cute ass picture of Isabella." I smiled.

"Oh, when Blake asked her out?"

"Yes, wait did you knew about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's been meaning to ask her out for like a couple of days now." He explained.

"Oh, cool...I'm hungry." I declared.

"Hi hungry I'm dad," I gave Sophia a look, "Want me to make something?" Sophia asked.

"Yes." I exclaimed, I'm a growing teen.

"Okay, go put your clothes in the closet." She said and turned towards the kitchen. She can be such a mom sometimes.

"Yes mom," I smiled and went to pick up my bags but Oliver beat me to it, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to help." He shrugged and climbed the stairs, I followed after him to my room and he placed the bags on my bed and plopped next to them.

I took the clothes out of the bags and placed them in their new home, my closet.

"Smalls?"

"Yeah?" I sat next to him.

"You are very special to me, you know that right?" My heart is literally free flying.

"Oh, umm, yes?" Why am I an idiot?

"God you're so adorable." He laughed.

I am literally a tomato right now.

"You are too." I blurted, can someone slap me already?

"Proves my point." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him, I'm basically sitting on him, but not really.

"You are special to me too." I mumbled, well you didn't have a crush on someone for six years for them to not be special to you. Dimshit.

"I am?" He sounds genuinely surprised, like hello sir, you good?

"Yup." I nodded, I can't say anything longer or else my voice will shake.

"That's good to know." He stated and tightened his hold around me and placed his head on my shoulder, I think he closed his eyes too.

My heart is combusting.

ꕥꕥꕥ

Hey, hi, hello.

How are you?

This was a very short chapter (mostly a filler with a cute moment) I just didn't connect with it the right way and I really don't want to re-write it so we'll all have to deal until the next chapter :)

Thank you for reading though. Love ya.

This is a cute little reminder, anyhow goodbye(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞Sorry this is awkward now

This is a cute little reminder, anyhow goodbye( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry this is awkward now.