Chapter 16 (Smut)

I put the mature tag cuz I'm a bit lazy to put a tw for everything and it's so tiny everytime like a single drop of blood so I'm not gonna put tw anymore, I don't think I'll write anything that would be "too much" tho. I'll just warn u if I write smut and just as I said that, 

\ Smut incoming ! / after Eli talk about regretting his decision ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

idk why we're here, idk where this fic is going lmao, I think it's soon reaching its end

______

Jerry's body was not a pretty sight to behold at the moment. Eli hadn't gone easy on him after seeing him lay his hands on his beloved survivor. There was no way he was going to let him get away with it. Everyone was already trying to steal him away and his patience was beginning to run out. Bi'an had a hard time calming him down and getting him back to his original form when he heard the commotion upstairs. Even Luchino had to step in to stop his slaughter.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, the old embalmer could do nothing against a god of nature and had disappeared from this world for the second time. The white guard sent the seer back to his room with the young survivor while he cleaned up the mess and warned the host of what had happened. Eliminating a hunter was not something you saw every day and it was likely that the hunter would receive some sort of punishment in return. However, word soon came that Jerry's room would be cleared quickly and that nothing would happen to Eli Clark, surprising as it was. Some implied that the host must have favored the hunter since he was one of the first to come to the manor.

Finally, after all the fuss, the diviner was now in his quarters, offering himself to a duel of glances with the grey-haired young man, waiting for an answer to his question. The boy went through several steps first, avoiding his gaze, fiddling with his hands nervously, biting his lower lip and almost making it bleed again from the kiss of the last time. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

"I think... I am attracted to you indeed."

"But...?"

"But I'm not sure what name I should place on these feelings. I know I love you, but is it the same love you want from me ? I don't know... This is the first time this has happened to me and I don't even know what's supposed to come next if the way I love you is the same way you love me... I-"

The embalmer was stopped in his tracks by a pair of arms coming around his shoulders, the hunter's. He gently ran his hand through his silky hair as he buried his face in the crook of his neck, a slight smile marked on his lips.

"We can figure this out together."

"What if I disappoint you in the end ?"

"Then so be it, but nothing will make me regret my decision now."

Eli shifted a little from Aesop to observe him. The buttons of his shirt were open, revealing the bandage he made, his mask lay on the bedside table as he wanted to see his face fully and admire his beautiful lips of a red that stood out against the cadaverous white of his skin. He then put his hand on his cheek and locked his gaze into the boy's grey eyes as if to send him a message.

The boy returned his gaze and nodded slightly in response. Then the diviner leaned over him and placed a tender kiss on his longed-for lips. He put his other hand around his waist to bring him closer, to feel the warmth of his body against his and to make sure that he was really there in front of him, alive. This kiss carried all the emotions he had inside him and was meant to convey them to the embalmer. He would never admit it out loud, but his heart had stopped for a moment when he saw the boy suffocating under his mentor's grip.