(1) First day (Debs POV)

-----Deborah's POV----

------A little info...-----

Syntech Is a biology lab where experiments take place. Rather Animals, serums or sometimes even humans. No thro it may seem inhumane or dangerous but only when Experiments fail. 1/2 of the CEO's, Nelson Syphus didn't like failure. Therefore only few new hires were able to experiment in the labs.

Nelson thought he was THE ONLY CEO. He thought he could do whatever whenever without telling the other 1/2. Westly was the other half. Westly was different than Nelson. He handled the new hires, the interviews, the blueprints to the lab when they first started building it and even the beginning of experiments.

Nelson handled The termination of most employees, the failed experiments and the only inhumane experiments allowed. He had his own lab, Not even Westly was allowed in unless Nelson needed him. They were partners. Well until Project 863 took place. But that's another story for another time.

Most of the workers at Syntech had a secret chat that Nelson also had. Co workers used code names like B27 or W35. Everyone could contact anyone but most the conversations were kept with a password. No one could access these conversations without a passwords. Most the passwords were lost during experiments or fires.

Everyone liked Westly and Nelson and they were supposed too. Unless you were apart of HQ or any of the official roles Such as CEO you didn't have a office or lab by yourself. Nelson didn't allow that. Most of the times Westly would give people offices with partners to help them do experiments and trials behind Nelsons back. Nelson rarely ever found out because well he was never around unless it came to his experiments.

He protected his experiments but especially his serums. Each of his serums were locked up in a number of safes. All of them kept in his office. They were also at least 100 or more camera set throughout the office. He liked seeing what we were working on even though he never came downstairs to check on us. We barely ever saw him unless something went wrong. This place called syntech used to be a fairly pleasant place until... well Until it wasn't.

----- The Interview ----

Arriving at syntech was very Ominous. It didn't seem like a normal company. I've worked at other bio labs before but none of them ever looked like that. An entire row of red cars parked right outside. Seems like everyone is the same here. I parked near the back next to more red cars. I looked around to see if I was at the right place. No one came out the door or entered. I'm a little early to my interview today. I decided to go inside anyways.

As I opened the doors to syntech all I saw were a lot of lab equipment and a bunch of people walking around. Everyone were White lab coats and name tags. I looked around before going any further. In the office to my left I saw only 2 people. To the right I saw the syntech logo very large on a wall. A young man with brown curly hair noticed me. He didn't wear a lab coat like the others. He wore a grey-ish suit with a green tie.

"Good morning" He spoke in a welcoming voice.
"Good morning" I said a little tired.
"You must be Deborah, I'm Westly" he said shaking my hand.

I nod my head as one of the workers come up to him.

"Hey westly, I finished that experiment Nelson wanted me to finish" the worker said in an excited voice handing Westly a stack of papers.

"Great, what were the results" Westly said flipping thro the pages.

"Well the patient lived but with serval brain conditions" The worker said looking over Westley shoulder.

Westly whispered something to them as the worker ran off.

"Who's nelson" I ask curiously.
"Nelson is the other CEO, were partners" westly said.
"Oh" I say.
"Your here for the interview right" Westly said kind of forgetful. I nod yes.
"Okay, 1 sec, your the first hire this place has gotten in a while." He said walking off to a door to the right.

It had a combination lock on it. After westly entered, the labs went silent. A trial testing I would assume. A bright light shined from the back before all the conversations resumed. Westly walked back out as I heard a distant voice.

"So..." Westly said to whomever was in the room.
"So get rid of them" I hear a hateful voice from the room say. Westly whispers back into the room and then walks away.

Westly walks from the door a little upset.
"Let's go upstairs to my office where it's a little quieter" He says with a smile.

I follow him up the stairs. He walks into a door to the left. I sit down in front of his desk and look around. There's papers stuck to the walls along with folders piled up beside his desk. 3-4 shelf's behind where he sat filled with binders and books. Test tubes sat at the very front of his desk next to a stack of papers. He shuts his door and sits down. He flips thro the stack of papers and then to an empty binder behind him.

"Did you bring a reassume" He asked.
I nod and reach for the folder I brought. I handed him my reassume. He flipped thro the stapled pages. His eyes looked surprised.

-----TIME SKIP-----

After the interview, he put all the papers back into the blanc black binder and labeled it, D3B. He took the binder and placed it back on the shelf next to a binder labeled B27.
"Meet me tomorrow near the back" Westly says as I follow him downstairs. He walks back to that same room and walks in.
I left and got ready for tomorrow.