(3) D3B's POV New Projects

I walked into Syntec today and went right to Wesley's office. He sat at his desk looking through some papers.

"Oh good morning Deb," He said, dropping the papers.

"Good morning? Did I interrupt something" I ask.

"Oh no not at all, just some other projects at the labs having issues" He said. He was more nervous today than yesterday. The scientist's passion in me really wanted to help, but I don't think I can.

"Hey didn't you say you helped with a vaccine in your last lab" Wesley said now shuffling through the papers. A slight red-ish stain of some sorts on his hand.

"Yes, I did, " I said observing his hand from afar. The stain doesn't look chemical like, looks more like blood.

"Ok so Nelson, my partner has been working on this project. It has the ability to mind control people for an amount of time, a certain serum is in your bloodstream. He calls it project Pegasus. A lot of it might be dangerous..." Wesley stated.

"Im sorry but Is that what's on your hand?" I interrupted. The chemical used had to be some type of dye or blood.

Wes looked down at his hands then back at me.

"Yeah, It's been on a lot of the desks at the labs recently.", Wes said.

"So what do you need my help with?" I asked.

"An antidote. I don't know the components of the serum. Nelson has been hiding this specific project from me more than others.  I also don't know the harm it can do to the body if overdosed." Wesley answered. He seemed worried but in a calm way. He seemed worried for Nelson but he also seemed like he really wanted answers as well.

"Ok, do you know the properties of the chemicals used?" I asked. He looked at me with a blank face.

"No," Wes said, He looked like he was going to say something else but held it back. I nodded and looked around the room.

"I see, Has anyone come in contact with the serum?" I ask. "It might be hazardous or radioactive".

"I don't know. If Nelson used other scientists to test the serum on, maybe. He probably used Him.. lab rats," Wes said a little annoyed. "He's going to end up killing himself," Wes mumbled one again. 

"All I need is the components in the chemicals used in the serum" I said. "By knowing the properties of the chemicals I can use a counter agent against it."

"You can work with B27 or someone. I think they've been a part of the creation of the serum" Wes said. His voice was more rough today. It sounded as if he talked a lot yesterday.

"B27?" I ask.

"They're a head scientist here for the DNA and chromosome trails, " Wes said.

"They're office is 2 offices to the left of yours," Wes said.

PERSONAL LOG II (science notes for the blood-like serum antidotes.)

The properties of the chemicals that I think is possible for Blood-like serum is probably something radioactive/ some type of a hazard such as Uranium. Found in air, plants and the environment. Or maybe Randon, found in neon signs. Also an element to make neon.

END OF PERSONAL Log II

I knock on the door to B27's office. No answer. The doors are also locked. I look down and see a key by the bottom of the door. A green tag hung off the silver key ring. I used the key on the door. It's unlocked. I open the door and walk over to the des.. A person laid there unconscious. I check their pulse on their wrist. I feel a very distant beat. I look at their computer screen at a chat log from nelson.