Bloody Lobby.

All the lads practically howled with laughter as Zayn scowled at the corner of the cab.

"She actually took a jab at your snapbacks? Ouch mate, good thing she didn't see your blonde quiff. Might've had you crying for your mum." Louis quipped and Niall was close to tears. Zayn took one of the smaller bags and threw it at Niall. Niall quickly blocked it and continued laughing. "Oh shut it."

Harry spoke up a few seconds after "Now lads let's not bully Zayn. We all know how sensitive he is about his looks." Louis took out a small mirror and started making Zayn impersonations.

"You think my hair is just right? Think they could make it legal for me to marry myself?" Louis was already making exaggerated kissy faces at the mirror when Liam snatched it away from him. "Easy Louis." Liam gave him a stern look.

"Thank you!" Zayn threw his hands and exasperated.

Liam smiled and replied "That wasn't even anywhere near a good impersonation. Should've thrown in a few more conversations with himself about his leather jackets before the kissy faces." Liam grinned and everyone laughed, even Zayn cracked a bit of a smile.

Julia finally got to the resort. The cab finally pulled over after what seemed like miles of an endless driveway. To Julia it didnt look like a resort, no. It looked like a series of overly expensive villas strung together. The bellboy already got her bags before she finally snapped out of the trance this place lulled her into. She couldnt help it though, this place was amazing. A fountain of sculpted horses stood out front and it astounded her how the marble perfectly complimented the arcs on the staggering entrance. The design was simple, but it was phenomenal. Julia stepped in and saw all the staff dressed in floral shirts and shorts. She followed the bell boy who took her things and was told to wait by the seats before she was ushered to her room.

The lads unloaded their cab and took their own bags. They all stared at the resort, bags in hand, before Louis spoke up.

"So no security, no management. Think we'll make it?" He grinned at all the other boys. Harry took out his phone and quickly read what was on the screen.

"So there's a wet tshirt contest by the beach in half an hour, a buffet by the lounge and from what I can make out of this email Paul sent me, we've got a party waiting for us on the rooftop tonight."

Liam just stared at the doors before them. "Yup, we're definitely gonna get into so much trouble after this week."

xx

Julia tapped her fingers on her seat's armrest. Although they were incredibly comfortable, they still didnt help her irritation with how long management's taking to get back to her. "With such fancy accomodations you'd think they'd have better service." Suddenly, she heard a bit of noise. She noticed flashes of light coming from the outside. A few of the resort's guards were blocking off the way and then five boys appeared. She didn't really notice who they were, but she did eye one.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."

The boys walked into the lobby, barely making their way through the paparazzi. " 'There won't be any paps, Paul. It's a private resort! We don't need security, Paul! No one's gonna know we're there!' Yeah right, Liam. Nice going." Niall said mockingly. Liam laughed. "Relax mate, they clearly have it under control, see? No harm done." Harry interrupted. "You lot heading anywhere? Because I'm already calling the shower. I need a bath. Catch you later!" Harry sped off and went for their hotel room. Remembering they all already had their respective key cards, Niall and Louis looked at each other for a moment before protesting. "Boo bear at least take me with you! I've literally been itching for a bath!" "Let me go first both of you are gonna take forever!" And with that they all ran up. Liam groaned and looked at Zayn. "You check us in. Gotta make sure they don't break anything." And then Liam jogged off.