Tanya Ross

One Tuesday morning, Tanya was sitting at the dining table, eating breakfast, when she saw something in the newspaper that made her faint. On the first page, in bold, it said: GHOST SPOTTED IN GRENICH. Tanya, her mother, and her two sisters lived in Grenich and their house was very close to where the ghost had been spotted. "Mom!" shouted Tanya's sister, Madonna, "Tanya fainted!" Tanya's mother came running into the room. Her eyes widened when she saw Tanya unconscious on the floor. Then she saw the article in the newspaper and realization washed over her. "You guys go on to school," Mrs. Ross told her other daughters, Madonna and Alia. When they were gone, she took Tanya to the doctor. By that time, Tanya has regained consciousness, but she kept insisting that her family had to move out of Grenich because of the ghost. Tanya's mother tried to convince Tanya that the ghost wasn't real, but Tanya was too fearful to listen to her mother. When they reached the doctor, the doctor examined her and said she was fine, but having such a fear was unhealthy. "What can I do about it?" Mrs. Ross asked the doctor, Dr. Branzailles. Dr. Branzailles took Mrs. Ross into another room and told her, "It is time we send Tanya to The School Of Fear." Mrs. Ross had expected this and didn't say anything, simply nodded. Dr. Branzailles said, "I shall fill out a form and on July 1, Tanya will start attending The School Of Fear." Mrs. Ross shook Dr. Branzailles' hand. "Thank you," she whispered.