Caitlin Darviche

Caitlin was sitting at her desk in math, doing her work, when all of a sudden the fire alarm went off. "Fire drill!" Caitlin's math teacher, Mrs. Pontona, shouted, "Everybody out and down!" Just the thought of fire made Caitlin want to throw up. And she did. She vomited all over her math textbook. "Oh, Caitlin!" cried Mrs. Pontona, "Come on! Get on down!" "I can't," Caitlin whispered, crying. "Oh, dear," said Mrs. Pontona, sighing, "For goodness sake, Caitlin, it's just a fire drill!" "Don't say that word!" screamed Caitlin, now hyper. Mrs. Pontona sighed and went back down. Caitlin was full of fear and didn't know what to do, so she did the first thing that came to mind, which was to jump out of the window. It was a lovely day in June, and the windows were wide open, so Caitlin ran and jumped down. "Aah!" she screamed as she plummeted down two floors, sure she was going to die. Luckily, she didn't die. She did, however, fracture her right foot. Her English teacher, Ms. Agnes, saw her and drove her to the hospital, where her broken bone was healed and her parents her called. "What do we do?" cried Caitlin's parents in despair. The nurse, Nurse Peters, took Caitlin's parents into another room and said, "It is time we send Caitlin to The School of Fear."