◇ Its getting out of hands

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
.
.
.
Memories
<><><><><>

What actualy did happen that day :

Ni-ki got so angry, he wanted to hurt someone so badly to get his anger on someone, but he couldn't, how could he hurt Jay the persone he cherish the most ? or his own cousin ?
.

"Niki ,listen to me please its not how sunghoon said, we are not actually that close " Jay explained, trying to prevent Ni-ki from doing something that will make him get in trouble.

"I am going to him ,where is he" Ni-ki too furious started walking toward the entrance of the academy.
"Wait Ni-ki" -: Jay pleaded holding his hand "he -his class already finished he is not inside"-"wow , and you even know his schedule now !!" Ni-ki was more annoyed now

Jay did try to explain to him, to clear things up, but it only ended making Jay look like he was defending K ,more like protecting him from Ni-ki's anger .

After that day Jay felt sorry he wanted to make things up for Ni-ki, he became more aware of his actions, the why he dress , the people he talk with, in order to make the younger trust him and their friendship again if that's what the thing between them was called, he was willing to change .
.
.
.
.

Back to present
<><><><><><><>

Niki was staring into the mirror infront of him, he was in deep thought when suddenly Jay entered the bathroom looking sleepy, hair messed up alittle.

Ni-ki wasn't shocked he easly got used to Jay's presence in his apartment .

"OH, ahm- sorry I thought you already left , I was just- .. "
" Its OK, hyung you can come in and wash up, I am done " Ni-ki calmly responded.
.

It has been two months.

Since Jay started living with Ni-ki , finally he had succeeded on convincing Jay to move in and live with him using the excuse "I can't sleep at night alone in the appartement hyung , or I am too stressed about the final exams help me hyung "
( Yes niki has his own appartement in korea , since his parents left him, and went back to japan for their businesses ) .

And obviously Jay the sweet boy he is not forgetting the guilt he felt that day when the two cousin's relationship was almost ruined because of him , it was his chance now to make himself forgiven , and plus he couldn't ignore his dongsangs problem, so he accepted without a question, wiling to help him .

Things may still seems awkward between them, they would be acting like a sweet couple, always caring for each other, preparing food together making sure not to wake up late for school. Well it was always niki who sticked by the olders side and joined him in everything not leaving him his own personal time or space.

Still there were hiding feelings between them, especially from Jay, who feared the most to develop such kind of feeling for his ' little brother', thinking it was too wrong. But was it not wrong ?

In the other hand, Ni-ki is a man who knows what he want, he already has his own plan; for now he is showing Jay the real way to help him adjust to the fact that he will be sharing his every day and night with him from now on.

He can't lose such a chance, when his most beloved hyung is finally in his capture.
He won't let go easly.
.
.
.

For the past two weeks Jay had spent almost all of his time on studying
He seemed more like avoiding the younger, or maybe trying to hide something.

So Ni-ki felt the need to do something
He had already enough playing the younger/older brother game, he wants to be Jays priority, so Jay would only think and care for him, he seems too selfish but he can't control his own mind nor his desire like he should .

The amount of things he wants to do with his hyung are uncountable ,'if only the older would let himself be '.
.
.
.

It was in the evening when Ni-ki decided it was the perfect time to make a move :

Jay was sitting on his desk
Talking to himself " hu, jinjja ,what to do how did I forget to ask the teacher about this"

Jay was sitting on his desk Talking to himself " hu, jinjja ,what to do how did I forget to ask the teacher about this"

When suddenly Ni-ki huged him from behind.
Jay was startled abit "Ah, Ni-ki what is it !, are you hungry maybe ? do you want me to cook dinner now ?" Jay asked, a small smile on his face.

"No, no need hyung" -:Ni-ki coldly responded, sometimes it annoyed the shit out of him the way the older would ignore his acts being too oblivious of his intimate actions .

"Oh- OK then" -:Jay then turned his head looking again at the papers he was reading from earlier not minding at all how the younger was still hugging him, leaning even more closer so their heads would touch, and their cheeks slowly would brush together .

Ni-ki continued "But, I want something else from you hyung " Ni-ki said while gently turning Jays head by the chin with his fingers.

Making their faces so close to the point they could feel eachothers breath  "Huh, what exactly?" Jay gulped.
.
With Ni-ki's gaze never leaving jays lips .
.
"I want you to sleep in my room hyung "- "I feel cold when I am alone in bed
The night "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Hello again , so I decided to make a seconde chapter , I wasn't sure I could finish it at first.
But I guess I will continue on ,untill I run out of ideas 👻.