◇Like a Heyna in the Lion's den

▪︎   ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎ ◇  ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎  ◇ ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎
.
.
.
.

Jay staied in the appartement for weeks he didn't go out and nobody heard anything from him .

Everyday he would wake up early in the morning, do the house work, from cleaning to preparing food, and waiting for the younger while Ni-ki went to his shool as usual.

It was the youngest request and Jay didn't have courage to oppose him,
Ni-ki's plan was to keep Jay away from everyone untill he graduate and attend the same Academy as him so he could keep a better eye on him.
Niki accepted no mistake from the older
.
.
.
.

It was lunch time when Suddenly someone was nocking on the door.

Jay went to open it.

He didn't care what he was wearing at that moment, he did forget to hide the mark he got on his leg from that day as Ni-ki's requested him, he was also walking on his tip toy with the hurted leg trying to maintain his balance, because the pain was still present .

When he opened the door
His eyes widened
"K ?W-what are you doing here "
"No honorific name for me ? Yeah I am your hyung remember"
"I am sorry hyung"
"Why are you here ,how did you find where I live"
"Huh , your question makes me think you were hiding from me all this time" then he stepped inside  .
"I.."
"Its been two weeks that you have been missing, you didn't attend any of your classes !" K questioned like if he was worried , walking to the sitting room, he sat on the sofa spreading his long legs to the front like it was his home.

"I was... sick " he averted his eyes.

K chuckled, he knew Jay would lie.
"Anyways are you not even offering me a glass of water ? I feel like I am not welcomed here" he pouted

"Ahm, no hyung, I am sorry, I will serve you just a minute" Jay rushed to the kitchen.
While K was examining the house.

It was his cousins territory and he entered it without invitation, he was smirking on this thought.

He did notice the way the younger was walking 'that beast, God knows how many harmful thing he did to Jay ', he was thinking about Ni-ki.
.
.
.

K took a sip from his cup.

And Jay was relaxing his back on the wall , while fixing the older, probably waiting for him to leave , he didn't want to sit next to him afraid of any physical contact

"What is wrong with your leg ?" K finally had opened the topic.

"Nothing I just fell down the stairs when I was rushing to school

"Nothing I just fell down the stairs when I was rushing to school..."Jay answered calmly it seemed like he had already prepared his response.
K rolled his eyes and stood up
"He did it to you didn't he ?".

K continued while approaching Jay, he quickly pressed his both hands on the wall on both side of Jay trapping him before he move from there.
"That's why you couldn't go to shool , No wait, he even prevented you from going out".
Jay opened his mouth but couldn't utter a ward.
"Don't try to deny it, I know my cousin very well"

Jay looked down, he panicked he didn't want anyone to know how their relationship was becoming toxic, he avoided talking bad about Ni-ki to other people cause he loved his dongsang and wanted to solve their problems by himself .

K's body was too close from his now
Jay tried pushing him with his both hands on K's chest so he won't come any closer
"Please ..." jay said
"Please what ? Hmm ?" K smiled " why are you staying with him if he abuse you that much, do you actualy like getting beaten?"
Jay tried his best to avoid the olders look

"I am your other option you know !"
His face was too close from Jay " I can be sweet like honey to you, I will make you see rainbow colors and flowers if you be with me" with his husky voice "but I can also be more aggressive than him making you scream my name every day just the way you like it".

Jay was afraid now , the older was trying to dominate him, he felt more weak
"Please stop this is wrong , you can't cheat your cousin with me, please don't insist on me"
"Fine, I will stop but only if you let me give you a peck on your nose"
"What ?!"
"Come on don't turn me down , it's not like I didn't kiss you before this , plus a kiss on the nose such asmall thing is not cheating ".

Jay surrended he thought 'let's get done with this so I can breath' .

"haha good boy" k slidded his hands on his waist.

Jay felt a warm lips, he felt the hot breaths of the older on him, he closed his eyes he was really in need of this kind of warmness .
.
.
.

Unlucky to Jay

Ni-ki entered the room at that same moment, he saw everything ,the kiss, their position.
The way Jay was trapped between the olders hands.

.
.
.

▪︎   ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎ ◇  ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎   ▪︎  ◇ ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎  ▪︎

I hesitated on publishing this chapter cause I had already chosed to finish this book too earlly, but anyways if you are reading just enjoy it ♡.