◇You better be obedient

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"I want your heart to be mine too "

'That's it , he had to end this himself' Jay thought.

Jay ,too furious, not wanting to hear more stupid request from the younger or have to do anything with him he went to the door puting on his shoes , it was best to leave .
"What are you doing "the younger questioned
"I am going home"

"You are not "Ni-ki disapproved, quickly following him not wasting any seconde, he huged him tightly from behind , squishing him, making sure he can't move his arms
"Let me GO! you are hurting me " the younger didn't listen "Ni-ki this is an ORDER "

"I am not letting you leave me , you belong here with me hyung" Ni-ki's lips were touching Jays ear when speaking Jay felt his hot breath 'no this is dangerous' Jays thought.

"You are out of your mind , I don't belong to you, Now let GO !! "
"NO!! " Niki was too stubborn like a kid refusing to let go of his toy .
Which made Jay struggl  to free himself.

When Ni-ki started moving them together, he knew now where was this going to end "this is enough niki stop!"

Ni-ki was dragging him inside his room for the second time .

They were pushing each other aggressively, until they suddenly lost their balance and fell down, their fight continued on the floor , rolling over each other, until Ni-ki manages to stand up.

Within a seconde a baysball bat was in his hand ,he was hiding it in his room , already prepared for such a situation.

Jays shocked eyes watched him "Ni-ki No, please put it down" he didn't have time to move his hands in front of him to prevent the hit.
"I am sorry hyung "
Ni-ki aimed for his leg , he started hitting it with force.
"Aaaagh!" The older screamed in pain, it was too much " st'op " his voice cracked, and a tear rolled down his face .
Ni-ki stopped, he wasn't intending to break the olders leg so , he only wanted him to become weaker so he could controle him .

What was next ?

Niki was satsfaied now, he threw the bat he was holding, and left Jay on the floor.
Actualy he needed to calm himself down, to get away from Jay asap so he wouldn't hurt him anymore.

The silence fill the place

After a moment

"niki " Jay called him in a weak voice, sounding more fragile .

Ni-ki couldn't ignore him, he rushed for his help, when he stepped again in the room , he saw
Jay was still on the floor holding onto his leg trembling abit from the pain looking at the younger with teary eyes.

Niki kneeled down reaching for the older "Hyung , I am sorry please
Come, hold onto me, I will help you get up "his heart was aching, to see his beloved one like this but he had to or else he will be alone, and its too late to regret it now.
Jay didn't protest, he made it easier for the younger to bring him to the couch

They put some ice on Jays leg to calm the pain , it was starting to turn blue.

They stayed on the couch , Ni-ki was sitting next him too close "Hyung I am sorry.... please, don't leave me "

Jay didn't react his eyes down kept looking the floor.

Ni-ki then moved his hand to carasse Jays face trying to be gentle this time , Jay flinched "hyung , will you stop avoiding me ".

"Don't touch me niki, I don't want you near me " Jay said abit harsh .

Jay continued

"How could you do this to me, I've never laid a finger on you, you have become a monster niki! " Jay in a more of a disappointed tone .
"Shut UP, you deserved it do you hear me? if you wouldnt reject me everytime we wouldn't have lived this!! "

Ni-ki was upset too.

"I hate you , I HATE YOU NI-KI , GET AWAY FROM ME " Jay screamed in anger while trying to push the younger a way from him, he slipped from the couch and fell on the ground .
Niki went on top of him, then held him tightly in his same position so he wouldn't move.

Jay screamed for help," Somebody..help!! "
Niki had to shut him up in a way, he went for it and locked their lips together with a forced kiss.

Jay broke the kiss he was shocked, disgusted, it was unbelievebal how far the younger could go

"Do you understand now what I am capable of doing to you" niki spoke.

"You better behave hyung or else I would do more than this " Ni-ki whispered in a menacing tone

"Now tell me are you going to leave me ? " asked more calmly.
Jay didn't respond.
Ni-ki pressed on his leg till he cried in pain again.

.
.
.

"ANSWER ME"

Jay hesitated a little, but what can he do ?

"I won't."Jay cried" ..I- promise" from fear, he could only answer this.

"Hum, very good" Then niki forced a seconde kiss on him
.
.
.
All the older could do was responding to the kiss, that's it , he let the younger have what he want, he let the younger have him.
.
.
.
.
.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎
Because thats how life goes when you live with a psycho

But this is not the reall end !