◇ Trapped

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"I want you to sleep in my room hyung "- "I feel cold when I am alone in bed
the night " Ni-ki said.

It was so sudden, Jay panicked and stood up hurriedly, breaking the hug by pushing Ni-ki away.
"Ahum Ni-ki yo.."-:Jay alittle nerves
"Its ok hyung don't be afraid, I won't rush things up " Ni-ki said with an innocent smile. He then rised his hand to cup Jays face.

Jays heart started beating fast when he realized Ni-ki's intentions. The only thing he could think of was that 'this is wrong on every level it shouldn't be happening' , he needed to stop Ni-ki.

Jay moved away again avoiding his touch , the younger was obviously unpleased by the his reaction, but still tried to keep his cool, and be more patient on Jay.

"Ni-ki we can't , we should not " Jay more serious, refused to give in.
"What do you mean ?" Ni-ki frowned , he was clenching his fist trying to control his mind .

Actualy, he didn't look that intimidating but more like an angry baby.
When he tented his chance again and approached Jay, Jay backed a step away.
.
He didn't understand why the older was refusing him this much. Was he that ugly ? No way .
Then he spoke "It's because of him huh tell me !!, you have feeling for him! (he meant K ) that's why you don't like me being near you!!! " The anger was filling Ni-kis mind, he was yelling at Jay by this point.

Jay was speechless, he knew whatever his answer was, niki wouldn't believe him.
"Niki..
" HYUNG!!" Ni-ki groaned in anger, not having the  to hear any explanation.

Jay closed his eyes, then face palmed himself, it was useless arguing anymore .

He was off guard for a seconde, thats when he felt Niki grabbing his arm tightly, pulling him closer they were too close now, Jay avoided meeting the youngers eyes, showing that he didn't like it ,tilting his head to the side because of the youngers look wich was too intense.

" Are you not changing your mind ? ".

"Niki please don't insist too much ". Jay was too annoyed.

Ni-ki lift un eyebrow "Fine then" his words were followed by dragging Jay forcefully toward his room.

"Ni-ki don't!, you are insane !" Jay was afraid now, he couldn't believe the younger would be too selfish and force him to do something he doesn't want to do .

Ni-ki almost threw Jay on the bed
Every thing happened too fast , when Jay tried to get up from the bed , Ni-ki pushed him again, he was too aggressive .
"you should have accepted when I asked you politely " then he went out and closed the door.

Then a click was heard, that's it he locked Jay inside, leaving him in a shocked state.
"Ni-ki, Ni-kii !! what do you thing you are doing ? come back here RIGHT NOW !" Jay rushed to the door screaming angrily.
.
.
.
4 hours passed.

It was midnight now.

Only Jays scream would be heard
"Niki please open the damn door, you don't have the right to do this to me DO YOU HEAR ME !!"
But no response.

"YEAAH !" then a rough Bum ! was heard again , Jay too angry kept hitting the door with his palm repeatedly , screaming his every word so Ni-ki would hear him, but it all was in vain cause Ni-ki was actualy chiling on the couch like nothing happened, the music on full volume so he wouldn't hear Jay.

Niki didn't care at all , he wanted to punish Jay, to make him weaker , If Jay wouldn't accepte him in the nice way, then he sure will in the rough way

He was determined to keep Jay with him regardless of the way he has to use.

Jay kept trying :

"Ni-ki , please I dont want to be alone here " Jay again pleading, he was actually afraid of ghosts, so staying alone in a locked place wasn't something he would enjoy , and Ni-ki knew this better than anyone .

Then finally the music was turned off, Ni-ki called him using his innocent voice " Jay hyung"-"niki!! " Jay responded, so Ni-ki now continued with a more serious tone " Do you understand now what I meant by feeling cold ,alone at night without you...

Then finally the music was turned off, Ni-ki called him using his innocent voice " Jay hyung"-"niki!! " Jay responded, so Ni-ki now continued with a more serious tone " Do you understand now what I meant by feeling cold ,alone at night without you ? ".

Jay gulped, feeling only guilt, he thought he deserved this for not caring about the youngers need , but what can he do now ?.

It was obvious, Jay couldn't deny now that he was at fault, so he stopped then leaned down sitting on the floor his back hitting the door .

Ni-ki heard that and knew already he succeeded on making the older surrender, a small smirk appeared on his lips, he is felt so smart.

"I am sorry "-:is all what Jay could say

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

I do feel wrong about making Ni-ki like an evil persone in this story , but I also feel it fit him well. So I will continue.