◇No escape from me

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ◇ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Ni-ki finally unlocked the door of his room , he had a victorious smile planted on his face, he approached Jay for a hug but the later suddenly pushed him with all his might.

From the surprise, he couldn't find something for support ,wich ended making him fall down hitting his back to the floor , he screamed alittle from the pain "Aagh".
The older didn't think twice, he took the chance and started running to the exit door of their apartment.
He escaped.

This was bad , Ni-ki wasn't pleased at all , he swore once he catch Jay he will end the courage that is left in him. He screamed his name "JAY HYUNG !!.

Jay was rushing through the stairs not afraid of falling, all he wanted at that moment was to get far way from the
younger before he do something bad to him.
.

He kept running in the empty streets until he was too far from the building where they were living in.
But he did forget something important, it was dark outside, he didn't bring his cellphone nor his wallet with him, his parents house was in the other side of the city , what can he do now ? "Ah , jinjja , I am so stupid " tears started forming in his eyes, at least the younger can't catch him now , he felt somehow safe and unsafe at the same time, he is alone again.

Why did things change this way? why can't they live their life happily together , just like when they were kids ?

The tears started rolling down his cheeks, his breaths were heavy, it was cold outside and he kept walking all night until he run out of energy

When he calmed down , he decided he should return back , and face the younger.
.
.

And finaly he was back
Ni-ki on the other hand was siting on the stairs of their building, waiting patiently for him like a loyal dog waiting for his owner to come back.
He knew the older would return back to him that's why he didn't care to follow after him .
Lets say it was Ni-ki's plan, the reason why he chosed to live in this apartment was because it was really far from everyone they knew , so Jay would not be able to turn for help except from him , and he would become his only refuge.