His Hair || Scenarios

Ugh this is super irrelevant but writing about him reminds me of the time I was drawing him...like maybe two years ago. Anyways, it starting snowing but it hadn't snowed since like a whole decade. wowie desert tingz</3
Maybe it was Aaravos lolol.

And it was a drawing of Aaravos with the glowing hearts PLSSSSS.

IMMM WRITING THEM REQUESTS

OKAY ONWARDSS

Hair

- His hair is a FLOOF.
- You love digging your fingers into his silky soft hair.
- You have noticed that it easily tangles in your fingers, so you make sure to be extra gentle with it.
- He never really puts much word to it, but you know he enjoys it when you rub and massage his scalp.
- He mentioned that ever since you started doing that, his hair has grown quicker.
- According to Aaravos, longer hair means more hair time with you. So he never cuts it.
- He will start singing and it will glow.
- No it won't pls ignore that.

You style his Hair

- He wouldn't like to cut his hair, but Aaravos often gets frustrated at its length.
- He will sometimes grow upset when it disturbs him.
- He will sigh and groan a lot about it.
- But that stopped once you began to style it. He isn't the biggest fan of feeling his hair tightened, I mean, that's at least what he says.
- But somehow, he never opposes when you ask if you can do his hair.
- Now that you think about it, whenever you bring it up, his eyes will brighten and his ears will perk up.
- He will place his cushion on the floor and sit there, while you do his hair from behind. He will always try to do so in front of the mirror. He loves staring at your determined reflection, happy that your reflection is no longer the opposite side of the mirror.
- Sometimes you might catch him staring at you with the most gentle and loving gaze, which he will immediately look down and mumble.
- You have noticed that he has a preference for braids and you honestly don't blame him because they look amazing on him.
-
- Whenever you suggest braids, he will quietly nod or hum in response.
- He puts on a bothered expression, but over the time you have been able to differentiate a genuinely bothered face from a forced one.
- Exposed.
- Might accidentally slap you with his braids whenever he turns around quickly.
- You will actually wince because braids smacked to your face really do hurt.
- He will apologize a lot and won't braids anymore, but you brush the thought away.

Let's pretend he has a garden of flowers or sum pls

- FLOWER CROWNS.
- YES.
- Any color compliments his hair so well.
- They will often get stuck over his horns which will lead to the crown falling apart.
- You two will laugh over it when that happens.
- Okay but like his sneezes will be cute.
- The way his nose scrunches omg
- You find it adorable which he will fluster about.