Mornings || Scenarios

Doooooooooood.

It's like 1am rn and I need someone to hug me Like im not going thru anything at the moment but I need affection.

I mean the only crazy sad thing going on is my glade air refresh spray thingy magiggy being outta juice.

And that I have finished season three of sailor moon crystal like yo how am I gonna snatch tuxedo mask now?

I mean- sailor Pluto.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚ * ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊

Mornings

- Mornings with Aaravos are something else.
- He could either be holding you close as a big spoon. Or maybe he could be holding you close against his chest.
- But sometimes he can be sprawled all over the bed with the blankets tangled all around his legs.
- You'll end up in the distant edge or corner of the bed.
- But for the sake of fluff, let's pretend this guy has his life together.
- Okay so you will wake up and look up to face him with your eyes still struggling to keep awake.
- He is still deep asleep, his breathing soft.
- You notice that his lips are slightly curled to a content expression, and his eyes and eyebrows are at their relaxed position.
- It's honestly a sight.
- He looks precious.
- He will probably end up waking a bit, but just to put this head over your own.
- Honestly unbothered.
- Since neither of you two have important tasks to wake too, your mornings are always slow.
- Getting up is a struggle to be honest.

- Omg
- When he is asleep, his sparkly diamonds on his cheeks and sparkly stars twinkle gently. They will match his breathing.
- Okay but when he finally wakes up, he will just stay in silence. He will run his fingers down your back and probably pull you so close to him that there will be no space in between.
- You love smelling his hair because it somehow smells of apples. (Ryuk coming to take your manz)
- When he firsts speaks, his voice will be so rumbly and It'll crack every now and then.
- His chest will vibrate at this, just where he holds your head gently against.

- The sun will dimly light up the sheer curtains. Through the opening of the curtains, the sun will peak inside and shine on his face.
- Dood he will look angelic.
- He will slowly open his eyes and squint a little at the sudden brightness after his dark rest.
- Although he will look majestic, he will probably loudly groan in annoyance and slam his forearm over his eyes.
- Aaravos will definitely have bed hair.
- It will be a huge mess, but somehow never tangle up.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚ * ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊