"arr, m'lady,"

Author's Note:
Your outfit in this story is similar with the picture above. 😩✨ (big credits to the artist of the picture)
But mainly, your outfit is like a combination from the picture above and from Edward Kenway's outfit 🙂

 😩✨ (big credits to the artist of the picture) But mainly, your outfit is like a combination from the picture above and from Edward Kenway's outfit 🙂

.
.
.
.
.
.
A red half cape on your left side, white puffy shirt, maroon gloves, black leather corset, leather pants and high-cut boots.

Vambraces with metal-accents, a golden locket with your family's picture in it, a spectacle (chained on your shirt) on your right eye, two flintlock pistols secured on your hips, and a blunderbuss hidden on your left thigh holster.
.
.
.
.

You are the daughter of Ferdinand Magellan, and yes. You're 5000+ years old. You kept the fortunes of your father when he died in the Philippines. You started working alongside Mother Miranda and moved to Romania in the mid 1600's. There, you helped Miranda form a village. After Miranda lost her child, you lent her a hand and let her give you the Cadou. The virus itself made you immortal and giving you the power to control plants and later, water.

In summary, you're a 5000+ years old pirate who can control plants and water. Also, very queer.
.
.
.
.
Miranda told you and the other lords that there will be a meeting, hosted by Alcina.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah, yes. Countess Alcina Dimitrescu. The last descendant of the bloodline. Mm, sad." You walked in the meeting room with a bottle of rum in hand, and nodded to the other Lords as a sign of greeting.

"Perhaps...we can continue the bloodline together~" You smiled and watched her bending down to enter the room,

'What a marvelous sight, she is.' you thought lovingly.

"Y/N! Shut your lips at this instant." Lady Dimitrescu bellowed as she tightened her grip on her pipe.

"Hmm." You sat down comfortably on the chair, crossing your legs and resting both of your arms on the armrest. You let out a sigh, looking back to the night you and Alcina got drunk at a party and shook her bed a little too much that it almost broke.

"Alcina, would you be so kind and join me in the reminiscence of the playful night we've had last weekend?" you smirked and tilted your head in amusement as you locked your eyes with her golden orbs.

As your heart began palpitating, you looked away with a mild blush on your cheeks. You took a swig from your rum.

"Y/N, if you'll never stop talki-" She stomped her foot on the carpeted floor as she bared her teeth.

"Oh, my lady, I won't stop," you turned your gaze away from the fire place and looked at her eyes with swoon, "especially if you're enjoying it~" you winked at her as a heavy blush crept up at her cool pale cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:
This is a short story from my phone's musty crusty notepad 😭