01

Y/n
( sexual content )

Throwing another group of knives on the target, all of them hits the bullseye. Another torturous training is brought to us by none other than the red room.

"Next!" The soldier under the Dreykov shouted at us.

I move on to the next obstacle, firing range. The disassembled gun was set down on the small table. I reassembled the detached pieces in not time then aim at the vital points of the target.

"Next!"

Combat. The first part is all about defence, ducking, taking the blows, then after hearing the sound of the whistle, I start to attack the guy who was training us. And there he is lying on the floor, blood all over his face.

He glared daggers at me for putting him down but I keep my face stoic, showing no emotion.

"Next!"

The next lessons were our ballet lessons. They say that it makes our moves more swiftly, gracefully, blah blah blah. For me it's just another torture.

Walking back to my room I slipped into leotards, the uniform we have for ballet lessons. I went to the studio and tied my pointe shoes.

Sore. My feet were in pain, calluses, and injuries everywhere. Every day we go through this but my feet always go sore, red spots everywhere.

I went to the bathroom showering, hissing as I felt the stinging sensation on my feet when the water drip on it. I close my eyes as I tried to bear with the pain.

Warm hands wrap around my waist followed by gentle kisses on my shoulder. I was so familiar with the touch I didn't need to see who it is.

"Alia, someone might see us."

"The room is empty," she replied.

I hum as she starts nibbling on my earlobe then suppressing a moan when I felt something hard poke on my entrance.

Her left hand that was once resting on my hips gradually travelled down to my nub earning a gasp from me. Her fingers then starts to move slowly in circles rubbing my clitoris.

Heat pooled on my stomach travelled down through my core. I let out a small moan as she slips a finger inside me.

"Shh, we don't want others to know what we're doing, don't we?"

Nodding my head I bit my lip as she continued her action. Getting tired of her teases I grind my hips on her growing erection. I heard a groan and let a smile fell off my face as she removes her digit and aligns her member.

As my eyes were still closed, I feel every inch of her, she's so big. We've done this a lot of times but it always feel like it's our first time.

Once I adjust to her length I meet her thrust. My hands were wrapped in her hold as she uses it in pulling me back. I was close and I can feel she is too as I felt her twitch inside me.

Letting out a breathy moan, I let go of the string and let the pleasure wash over me. Arching my back as I came, she help me in my orgasm and soon pulled out and cum at my arse.

After gaining our breath we went back to showering, cleaning both of our bodies.

"Ballet again?" she asks as she sees my injured feet. I nodded my head humming when she kisses my cheek.

She kisses me goodbye before going out of the shower and after a minute or so, I followed after.

Lining up in the cafeteria, trashy foods were served. If I weren't hungry I would not eat this garbage but I need it since our training and routine is hard, not to mention the cardio I have with Natalia.

I was walking towards the empty seat, tray in my hands when someone bumps into me.

"Watch where you're going." She rudely spat at me. Rolling my eyes I ignore her and continue my walk.

Setting the tray down, I look at all the contents. I caught the sight of the bandage, chuckling to myself as I know where it came from.

Of course, she will bump into me just to put that on my tray. God, I love that woman.

When I got back to my room I put the bandage - that Natalia stole - to my sore feet, hissing as it burns.

I sat on my bed waiting for one of the goons to check on us.

When someone opened my door, I sat up as the idiot looks through my stuff. Lucky me I have a secret compartment to keep all the things I got from Alia.

After messing with my place he left and close the door, hearing the locked shut before footsteps were heard.

I lay on my bed covering my eyes with my arms as I wait for the time.

Just as I strip off my clothes, I lay on the bed trying to look sexy. I heard the lock and the door knob jiggle before revealing the redhead lover of mine.

"Huh, all ready for me my sweet slut?" I blushed at the name and nodded my head.

Removing her clothes she hovers over me as she took a hold of my hands tying it with the rope - that I didn't know she has - then, put it on top of my head.

She hasn't done anything yet but I was already wet and ready for her.

She slipped a finger on my entrance feeling my wetness then putting it in my mouth. I battled my eyelashes at her then sucking her finger innocently. She growled at the scene before her, as I let go of the finger with a popping sound.

She grinds her member on my entrance covering it with my wetness but never sticking it in. I let out a whine because of her teases.

"Eager are we?"

I nodded my head and when I least expect it she finally slips into me. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt the familiar sensation of pleasure.

She peppers my neck, breasts with kisses, but careful to not mark me. She then moves to my lips. I respond to her, surrendering on the battle of dominance as I let her tongue travel her territory.

Running out of breath she pulls back and looks into my eyes. I wrapped my legs around her as I was about to come. Alia knowing every inch of my body knows what's happening and starts to thrust harder and faster.

"I'm cumming," I whispered but she only goes faster than before. Leaning in, she seals my moans with her wonderful mouth. My eyes rolled back as I clenched around her member milking it with my juices.

As I came down from my high, Talia removes the rope and lay on the bed beside me. Knowing she hasn't cum yet I went down and suck her off.

My hair was pooled in her hands as she looks at me while I bob my head up and down. She thrust on my face indicating she's close. When she came I let her seed on my mouth, swallowing it after.

"You're so good for me baby," she whispered as she took a hold of my face kissing me.

After a few moments of cuddling, sadly, she has to go. The kiss I gave her turned into a make-out session before pulling away as she needs to leave. Pecking her lips one more time, she slips into her clothes then going out.

Letting the darkness take over me, I finally drift off to sleep with Alianovna in my head.