02

Y/n

SPLASH

Water drip over my body as another morning arises. What a wonderful wake-up call.

"Get up! You are late! The bell rang 40 minutes ago!" The guard yelled at me.

Not wanting to be told twice I stand up and strip off my clothes changing into a new one. Running to the training room I stop as a body collides into me.

"You are late!" Ms Tarasova shouted at me. She stared at my form eyeing me up and down.

"And you're not wearing your uniform! Go change! For your tardiness, you'll be in the studio for the whole day!"

I nod my head and scurried to my room changing into these stupid leotards again. With my pointe shoes in hand, I started to run towards the studio.

Looking at the group of girls they are waiting patiently for instructions. I finally took a glance at the redhead on the corner, doing her stretches. How can she be so pretty by just doing that?

I tied my shoes and begin with my stretching, warm-up, and then lining up for the class that was about to start.

"Point that toes Y/n!"
"Stretch that arms!"
"Straighten your posture!"

Series of yelling rang through the studio as I am the only one left in the room. Girls that were here before were dismissed but as a punishment for my tardy behavior they locked me up in here.

When Ms Tarasova went for her lunch I played the song Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky. My arms were resting in the first position while my feet were on fifth.

Tiptoeing my way while flowing my arms I start the dance. I was improvising since I just let my body flow and move to the song.

Pirouette, arabesque, entrechat, you know doing the famous moves, I finish the dance with le grand jeté. Letting my foot land gently and elegantly on the floor.

I was startled when I heard a clap. Turning around looking where the sound came from, I caught the side of the redhead.

"What are you doing here?" I said looking around if someone followed her.

"Relax I was careful on my way here." She said handing me a sandwich–that I guess she stole again.

I grab it from her hands and taking a bite and moaned as it touches my taste buds. "Thank you," I whispered food still in my mouth.

"That was amazing by the way,"

"What amazing?"

"The dance you just did?"

"Oh, you saw that?" Blushing due to the embarrassment.

"Yeah, you're amazing,"

"Really? Well, so are you," I said bopping her nose giggling how she scrunched it.

She walks closer and holds my face in her hands. I close my eyes enjoying her touch. After a couple more minutes I look back at her emerald orbs that are now staring back at mine.