04

Y/n

When Dreykov told me my graduation will be next week I don't know what to feel.

Should I be happy that I'll finally graduate or be afraid of something that might happen.

When Natalia found that out she was frantic, she knows what it is all about. The simplest explanation; taking your ovaries so that you won't be able to produce children.

That scares me. I wanna have children with Talia. I wanna create a family with her.

She held me when I cry, often kissing my head as she rubs my back.

After we talk about what'll happen during the ceremony Natalia and I deviced a plan to escape. 

Dreykov gave me another mission and this is a big one. I feel the excitement coursing through my veins but also have dread in the pit of my stomach.

I have 3 days before graduation. This mission is my last chance for I am sure they won't give me another 2 days before the evil operation.

I wasn't able to tell Natalia for she was sent 4 days ago for a mission. How am I supposed to escape when she isn't here with me?

I was worried every time no one sneaks into my room around midnight. I missed her. Dreykov only gives missions 3 days max, and it's her fourth day today but there are still no signs of her.

Did she leave me here? I felt my heart clenched by thinking about it. She wouldn't do that, would she? She promised me we'll get out of this place together.

My fears were proven right when I heard the guards running around the place searching every corner of it and gathering their forces for search operation. Doors were locked and I was left alone in my room with the feeling of betrayal.

That's it? She left without a word. I know I should trust her, to be assured she will be back. She tells me everything, anything that goes through her mind but, she kept this.

My heart is aching, telling me she'll come back for me. Maybe it was just so sudden so she escaped but she'll come back, to get me. On the other hand, my brain is telling me to not get my hopes up. She was probably on a bus right now to leave this place and fly to wherever she wanted.

My graduation was pushed through the other week so I still have a few days to myself. The mission that was given to me was also rescheduled for tomorrow.

I was lathering the soap in my body closing my eyes and hoping that maybe I will feel her warm touch again. But I was awakened with reality when I finished cleaning my body, she wasn't here.

She left me.

After getting out of bed, I walked to the gear room as I prepare for my mission.

My face was stoic and stern. I look exactly the same I was before but more serious. Inside, my mind there is havoc as it continues to flood with different emotions all at once.

I wish there's also gear for your heart, to protect you from the pain. But, there wasn't, and mines were very fragile. Closing my eyes, I am broken, yes, but that doesn't stop me from escaping this hell hole by myself.

Looking at the scope attached to the sniper, I observe the person as he walks through the crowded place.

When he stopped to buy something on the market, I look through the scope and made sure the red dot is aligned with his skull before pulling the trigger.

Yelling was heard through the distance as the man now lied on the floor and blood oozed from his head. People started running and so did I.

I opened the door on the rooftop and begin to go down the stairs. I stopped on the 3rd floor and hijacked a door where I know no one is in there. Taking a deep breath, I start to remove the comms inside my ear, I took the closest hard object then crashed it. I remove all the possible connection that I have with the red room and went inside the bathroom, flushing it down the toilet then start removing my clothes.

I stole a shirt and pants inside the wardrobe and also look for cash around the apartment. There was also a cap which I am thankful for so I grabbed it. I looked around gathering the clothes I was wearing going to the exit, dumping the uniform on the dumpster outside the complex.

I walk through the streets as I lower my head to cover my face. Making it to the bus stop nearby I used the money I stole to buy a ticket to get far from this city.

Looking around, I let a sigh escape my lips as the bus begins to move.