☆Chapter 1★Overwhelming Thoughts☆

Saiki's POV☆

So far, today has been long and stressfull. Today, everyone's thoughts have been louder than usual, and a majority of them are super depressing. It makes me really stressed to hear them. Not to mention the mix of loud talking.

My classmates are discussing what they should do for the summer break, and they're being really loud. All I wanna do is go home, and slip into my own little world.

My thoughts were then interrupted by Kaidou.

"Hey Saiki! Wanna walk home together?" He asks.
"Sorry, but no, I have things I need to do." I respond.

'Dang, that sucks. But why did he did he sound depressed? Is he okay?' Kaidou thought.

I didn't even realize my tone of voice. Did I really sound depressing?

"Okay, maybe tomorrow then. See you tomorrow, Saiki!" Kaidou said, walking back to Kuboyasu.

I sigh, wanting school to be over already.

☆Time Skip☆

I was finally walking home. Finally I can escape from everyone and be in my own world.

Once I get home, I greet my parents and head straight to my room. I grab my geranium ring and put it on. Finally pure silence. I then get a box out from under my bed, opening it up and going it's contents. I finally grab out my lime paci that has a picture of an alien on it, and the words "Little Alien".

I grab my space themed onesie, and one of my coffee jelly stuffies. I change into my onesie and turn on some cartoons. I put my paci into my mouth and hold onto my stuffie. I giggle as the characters on the tv do something funny.

As the episode of the cartoon was about to end I hear my parents squeal with happiness. I ignore it and start singing along to the closing song, my voice sounding baby like.

I stop as I hear my door open. I freeze before turning my head around to see Kuboyasu and Kaidou in the doorway. Still in a young state of mind, I start to tear up. I guess they noticed since they closed the door behind them and rushed to comfort me.

"Hey, it's okay, we support you." Kaidou said softly, cupping my cheek with his hand.
"Yeah, you're secret is safe with us." Kuboyasu said, ruffling my hair, avoiding the pins.

I couldn't help but resting my head is Kaidou's palm, calming down. They both awed at me in unison.

"Do you have a caregiver, little one?" Kuboyasu asked.

I softly shaked my head no. They then looked at eachother, then back at me.

"Would you like us to be your caregivers?" Kaidou asked.

My eyes lit up and I nod excitedly. They both smiled and hugged me. We then cuddled and watched the cartoon that was on. I started babbling about it, and they just listened.

After a while, I started to feel tired. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You tired little one?" Kaidou asked.

I nod. "Mhm.. sleepy..." I mumbled.

"Okay, buddy, you can take a nap. You want me to tuck you in?" Kuboyasu asks.

I nod. He picks me up and lays me down on my bed. He covers me with my blanket, hands me my stuffie and paci, and kisses me on the forehead.

"Goodnight, buddy." Kuboyasu said softly.

Kaidou comes over, kneels beside the bed and also give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, little one, sleep tight." He said, also softly.

I smile at them and close my eyes, soon starting to fall asleep.

☆Time Skip brought to you by coffee jelly☆

I wake up and look at the time, it was 8:07 pm. I look around, seeing if Kaidou and Kuboyasu stayed or not. And sure enough, they did. They were talking about something, but I don't understand what. Kaidou looks over and sees that I'm awake.

"Oh, goodmorning, little one! How was your nap?"  He asks, smiling kindly.

I couldn't say anything so I just made grabby hands at them.

They both got up and came over. I grabbed their hands, well more like fingers, and pulled them close. We ended up cuddling until they had to go home.

There's always a rainbow after every storm. Today ended amazingly.