29

Narrative
May 29th
After MCC

Indigos team got second place in MCC witch was good. But playing and talking to Karl only made her realize how much she missed him. She sat in her chair stareing off into space thinking of all the times leading up to their break up. Someone had texted her. She picked her phone up from her desk,

Karl
Today was really fun:)

She found her self smileing at his message's again, going back into old habits. She hated that she couldnt hate him and just let him go. She hated that she couldnt just fall out of love with him, she tried she really did, but it never seemed to work. She knew that no matter what he did to her, she would love him. She didnt just love him. She was in love with him and she hated herself for it. 

Indie
Yeah it was

She turned her phone off and put it back on the desk. She threw her head back onto the head of her chair with a sigh. She missed him so much. Yet couldn't bring her self to have a one on one conversation with him. Her phone buzzed again. She picked it up

Karl
I really miss you indie,

"Fuck." She whispered as tears fell down from her cheek. She chocked down a sob as she wrote the text message she was about to send him

Indie
I miss you too, I want to hate you so bad but I just cant.

Karl
I know I fucked up.

June 3rd

Dream
GET ON THE VC

BlueLive
Fine

It was 8:23 pm and she was laying in bed. She rolled out if bed and walked twords her desk she clicked the ' join vc' Button. Right as she joined so did someone else

"Hi blue," Sapnap said "im streaming on my alt."

"INDIE." Karl yelled

So one thing as though the past days, Karl and indie had been texting more and more, as friends of course but they were both happy that they were at least on good terms as of right now.

"KARL." she shouted back as she got a text from her best friend who was in the next room. Because Delilah and Sapnap were dating now, she watched his streams ALL the time.

Whore
WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

FUCK.

What happen to "I hate him. Im never talking to him again." ??

Hoe
We have been texting since MCC so what?

Whore
Sometimes I really wonder if your the dumbest person alive

Indigo rolled her eyes "sorry. Delilah texted me to be quite." She lied, she was annoyed at her best friend. She hadn't even realized that in the few days that her and Karl had been talking again, she had been her happiest. All because she had only been talking to sapnap. Barely coming out of her room, and when she did, she was on the phone with him. Indigo had nothing against sapnap. He was one of her close friends. But she felt sort of replaced by him. In other words; she was jealous of him. Why wasnt that her? She knew her best friend, was almost 20 and that she had many of boyfriends and girl friends before. But with all of them she didnt care about... So why now? Why all of a suden she was jealous that her best friend was happy? Why not before? Why not never? Because she wanted that with karl? Or maybe because that was her and karl? Not that she was jealous. She didn't want to see her best friend to get hurt like she did. She hated that she was jealous of her best friend but she knew the reason why. She missed what her and Karl had. They dont have that anymore. But maybe just maybe, they would have that, again. Not soon. Not yet. He had to regain her trust. But once he did, he wouldnt break it again.

Nova speaks
YUHHHH swaggy chapter

VOTE OR I WILL TAKE YOUR KNEE CAPS