CHAPTER 10

"Iris, can you go to the toilet with me?" Maggie offered in all of the sudden.

The other girls, I mean- the whole class were targeting their eyes on Maggie and Iris trying to know what will happen.

Being a kind and polite as she usually is,

"Sure," Iris stood up. "Let's go"

They both made their way to the toilet.

"Where's the ruler, dude?!" Adriana asked.

"I lost it," Matthew turned his sight. "I mean-"

Adriana also turned her sight to Matthew with curiosity painted on her face. They both exchanged look, staring at each other's eyes, tightly. Butterflies in stomach, mind turn into a mess and

"HERE IS YOUR RULERR!!!" Ean shouted, pointing the white ruler to the roof, running towards Adriana and Matthew.

It was an awkward silence.

"When did you took it?" Matthew questioned. " I don't remember giving it to you"

"Of course," Adelia got in the game. "Adriana is the only one that can have your stationeries"

Adriana rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," Ean agreed. "I never knew that so I thought she was stealing"

"Oh well," Adelia commented. "You're protective, my friend"

"Wait, isn't that sentence mine?" Sirius defended pointing to Adelia while holding to laughter. "I need to sue you"

"Hand me a 1000"

"Huh?" Adelia laughed as she finished writing a sentence on her exercise book. " A million dollars won't even bother me"

She slides her right thumb to her nose, smirking.

"Oh yeah,?" Sirius starting to lose the idea of how to defend herself.

"Oh yeah,?" She repeated

"What if I ask Ean to pay for it?!"

"A million dollars doesn't pay for one sweetheart," Ean started to poet. "Take all my money"

"Damn shut up" Matthew laughed punching Ean's back. "Who needs Shakespeare?"

In the end, all of them laughed and mocked each other. A very important part, mocking.

In the toilet, Iris was washing her hands as she stared at the reflection of the mirror displaying her silky short blonde hair and the background view of multiple toilet doors as she waits for Maggie to finish.

The middle door finally opened as Maggie got out and straight off washing her hands. Hygiene is very important, okay?.

"We're done?" Iris asked stepping a foot closer to the exit door.

"Can we be friends again?" Maggie shut her eyes tightly as her eyebrow were knitted together and her mouth was also shut. "Please?"

"We are," Iris claimed. "Or else I wouldn't bother coming here with you"

"Anyone that asked for it, you will do it." Maggie opened her eyes sighing.

"That's not wrong but" she laughed "what do you mean?"

"Don't you think the other girls are just using you?"

"For what?"

"I don't know-"

"Yes, you don't know" Iris defended. "If you want to be friends, you will tolerate the others."

"Are you in?"

"I'll take it as it is" Maggie responded, nodding.

She didn't smile. That's when Iris knows things are not getting better. Iris and Maggie were friends before she left. The fights had probably played no role in Iris's life anymore. That's why she doesn't mind having Maggie in once again.

They both walked back to the class.

Everyone was cracking up. However, there's one that refuses to laugh openly. He kept holding on to it and chuckled a few times. That's how it got silent again.

Sirius was on her sit, laying her chin on her right palm thinking about the diary. She thought she kept the diary well and haven't realized it fell off her grip yesterday. God knows what happened to it. She was staring blankly at the wall.

"You okay?" Han asked, curious.

"Is it weird for you guys to have a diary?" She didn't even bother turning her sight to him continue staring, blankly.

"Huh" Han laughed, like finally.

Sirius turned still with her chin on the palm. Knotting her eyebrows.

"Now you're laughing?!"

"Hey," he placed his pencil down. "Is the guy 7? Or 8?"

"16" Sirius replied, blanked.

Han continued to laugh, louder. It catches the class's attention. It was him that was digesting to his laughter and now laughing as loud as he can?

"Yo, what happened?" Joseph asked, patting his left shoulder.

"Can you believe a 16 years OLD GUY has a diary?" Han highlighted, continue cracking up. "SIXTEEN!"

"Well, it's not quite of a problem, you know?" Adelia got in as she writes the answer for the unfinished exercise.

"Yeah" Hana supported turning her sight to him, breathless with a joke he made himself.

"Oh yeah?"
"Than what will be written there?"
"Dear diary-"

Han mocked as he invisibly writes on his palm, carving a weird face.

"Shut up!" Adriana defended.

"Yeah!" Matthew supported "Poor Brucey," he spoiled.

The whole class had their eyes enlarged and their ears ready to hear the spoiled tea.

"That's better!"
"Dear diary, today was my lucky day, I fell off a bench. BUT! I met someone again"

"Have you ever wrote about me in your diary?" Ean asked Adelia, pushing her with his arm.

Adelia nodded.

"Dear diary, today-"

"I fall in love with Ean again for his handsomeness"

She tried to speak until Ean got in adding his own thoughts.

"You know, you being cringe like this
my only choice is to just to roll these eyes until it reaches the brain." Adelia dissed.

"If so, come find me because I've been running in your mind endlessly"

"THAT'S IT!!" Sirius slammed the table. There's only one way to decide this, tomorrow, you and him in the studio,

"ar-"

---
I love suspend 😂😂

932 words