CHAPTER 2

It was Monday as stated on every calendar the Earth has. The cold morning breeze was covering the students, teachers and the school employees as a second skin. The Sun had finally risen to shine for the world as they finished their assembling which was held every morning. The class members of The Biz and their self went into the class.

There were some students struggling their soul out to finish their homework and a few portions that were just talking to each other about a rumour.

It was told that there will be a few new students in their class. As expected, everyone in the class squeezes their brain more than they should on the exam to find the new students gender.

However, The Biz wasn't thinking about it at all. Instead, they were chasing Iris.

"COME FOR YOUR LOCO AND PENCIL CASE!!" She shouted in front of the class.

"Iris! The Sun had just woken up. WHY ARE YOU MAKING US EXERCISE?!" Sirius complain as she continued chasing Iris.

"I don't care!!" Iris answered as she walked towards Sirius that was losing her breath.

"Sirius! Iris! The teacher is coming!!" Hana called with her face stamped with worries and laughter.

Both of them were alarmed. They walked leisurely to the class. Unfortunately, Iris still refused to give Loco back to her although she returned all of the pencil cases belongs to Hana, Adriana and Adelia. Both of them took their sit.

As the teacher walked into the class, she was followed by two boys wearing their bag like a hipster. One of them was quite tall and the other one looked friendly. The face of welcome was mirroring over each student's of the class except Adriana and Hana.

They were too busy having their time scanning their newly robbed pencil case making sure Iris didn't steal anything just now. As Matthew and Joseph replying to the welcome, their eyes were darted to Adriana and Hana.

Ms Edd, the class teacher randomly faked a cough stealing the attention of the two girls.  As the girls were alarmed,  they both gave the two new students a fifty percent "Hi, welcome" type of face and a fifty percent of "You're in the wrong school, this is educated hell" type of face.

Awkwardly, Matthew and Joseph smiled and waved to them.

In all of sudden, Ms Edd clapped her hands once and smiled.

"Okay, you guys can get along at lunch. " She turned to the whiteboard behind her as she grabbed a black marker from the table."Let's start the refreshing morning with learning Polygons, aka your favourite topic of the semester."

The whole class went "Not this thing again..."

"We've learned this thing since we were seven of the age!" Adelia informed as she pretended the calculator as a working smartphone and typed 911. "Hello, emergency..."

"We only learned squares and rectangles that point of age" Adriana informed as she chuckled at Adelia's reaction to the polygon.

"Okay class, find the x" Miss Edd demanded as an irregular Pentagon was drawn. "I want it to be done in 10 minutes"

"You see?" Sirius pointed to the whiteboard. "Pentagon can't even forget his x. Now he wants us to find it for him"

"His x is 70 degree" Hana noted.

"What was it again?" Sirius darted her eyes at Hana's as Adelia secretly writing the answer.

The bell had finally rung reminding the students it is finally time to get back home. Being free as a bird or stick to the bed with strong wifi and fully charged smartphone.