CHAPTER 15

"Hey!"

Adelia called, having her eyes stuck on a similar looking guy. "Isn't that the one that asked us to shut up?"

"Yeah, you dare ask my boo to shut up?" Ean acted aggressive, knitted eyebrows looking furious as he folds his short sleeve. "Come in and have a fight!"

He fisted, standing as he started to punch the innocent molecules of air.

All of their eyes were following the guy actually entering the café.

"Oops" Hana said to herself.

"That's the one that asked for silence just now, right?" Sirius turned beside her for assurances revealing the annoyed Han as Adelia interrupted.

"Yeah" Adriana finally broke her own silence bubble. "That's him"

Matthew and Joseph turned to the guy for a second and looked away to their solid black screens. Matthew reminded himself that he is nothing for Adriana, he should stop bothering her as his eyes were staring at the solid black screen.

"I'm going to ask Bruce to make me a cup of coffee" Sirius start getting of the chair, stretching in back pain. "Anyone else in?"

She offers to order for them.

"Me!" Hana, Ean, Matthew, Joseph and Han raised their hand, smiling looking like kindergarteners. "No sugar cause Adelia is here"

" I'm going with you" Adriana offered herself.

The main reason was that she wanted the answer of a question lingering in her mind, rapidly. She stood up and together with Sirius they went to the counter. Bruce was ready to serve them.

"What can I offer you two?" He welcomed, smiling. His raising cheeks squinted his eyes a little, looking cheerful.

Both Adriana and Sirius replied to his smile, nice.

"I'm getting the soda there" Sirius walked away to the red coloured chiller full with any type of soda, canned drinks and some alcohol.

Bruce nodded and focused back on his second customer, Adriana. She was displaying simple vertical white strips in black background shirt.

"Three cups caramel latte" She stated, smiling.

"Arvin will get them done ASAP" He highlighted, proving how good the service is as he write the order on the pay machine.

"Arvin?" Adriana stared at Bruce, blank.

He nodded in confirmation turning looks with Sirius looking like she's entering the chiller. She can't seem to find a non-alcohol canned drinks.

"Hi Bruce" the same guy that asked for silence just now entered the staff room. He sounded friendly and bright for once. He walked past Adriana, forcefully smiling.

The fixed half raised cheeks and awkward pupil position revealed his annoyance. Adriana relied the smile the exact same way, awkward.

"Hi Arvin," Bruce replied, smiling. "Three lattes for you to do now"

"Yes, Sir" Arvin started preparing the coffee.

It reached Adriana's braincells that his name is Arvin.

"Where did you picked this guy from?" She questioned, sticking her eyes at Arvin's hand, holding three short white mugs.

Arvin turned to her, emotionless. Her reactions was to look at the struggling Sirius with alcoholic drinks.

"His father owned this cafe"

She fixed her view at Bruce, shocked.

"No sugar cause Adelia is here?" Iris commented, raising her left cheeks. "I've heard better"