CHAPTER 5 PART 2

On the green healthy grass was a picnic cloth above it. The foods were already served and displayed by Zach and Iris as they were the first to arrive after riding the two-seat bicycle.

Zach had been painting the long sad emotionless face since the beginning and Iris had been wondering what was actually happening to him.  She couldn't help but spy on Zach and his expression thinking about what could actually happen.

On the bright side of the story, Adelia was thrilled enough as she discovered a pack of doughnuts on the cloth. As she finished laughing at her very own joke. She placed her bun [ means butt] immediately and took one of the doughnuts covered with powdered sugar. She was looking quite starving like she just survived a war.

Thinking about being starved, we would literally think that Adelia was eating fastly without hesitation and etc. However, she ate the circular fried dough very slowly after another small bite to the other. Ean was just having his best time starring at the girl eating the doughnut.

"Hey!" Matthew suddenly sounded holding the left hand of Adriana as his eyes were darting on two strangers that had done cycling with the two normal bicycles. "We can get that bike"

Adriana was having a heart attack when their skin touches each other. She scanned his face nervously and suddenly painted a smile as her cheeks turned into a hot red tone of colour. 

"And have a race!" her eyes were balled and carved into a smile as she ran away to the renting centre. "Come fast, Matty!" 

The corner of his lip moved a few centimetres above as he ran towards Adriana.

"You're late " Adriana joked as she lured her tongue out with a sneaky smile.

"I admit I lost" Matthew tried to catch his breath after the sudden run. "What does that even mean?"

"It means, you'll be paying for the rent" She ran to the two bicycles living the Matthew speechless and his wallet shaking.

Back on the picnic area where Adelia was still having her best time slowly eating the doughnut after a bite to another little tiny itchy bite.  Hana couldn't keep her eyes off the beautiful scenery of the glazing lake with the pretty big duck boat. Joseph had been noticing her and started to take the big step.

"Pretty duck boats huh?" He stood beside her that was enjoying the green environment while sitting.

"Yeah...  It'd be great to take pictures in there as well as the pretty scene." Hana carved an innocent smile as she explained. 

Joseph was getting a fast heartbeat as he just finished a whole marathon. He was hurriedly creating his dialogue and finally decided to give a try. He will ask Hana to ride the duck boat together.

The vibe of romantic scenes has come.

"You want to-" Joseph suddenly stopped 

"Sirius, Wanna go?" Hana got in the middle of Joseph act.

" No, I want to do journaling here. " Sirius smiled as she just finished taking out her journaling supplies. " In other words, If you fall in the lake, no one will save you except me. Different stories will be if you fall in love" she Cringely blinked her left eye. Hana that was looking speechless.

"Sure!" She replied as she stood onto her own feet while wiping the dirt stuck on her cloth. 

"Let's go!" She demanded as they left with a happy-go-lucky smile.

"HAVE FUN!! " Sirius shouted as she waved her hand. "DON'T FALL!!! ESPECIALLY IN LOVE!"

Sirius and Adelia carved a sneaky smile as they united their palms together, hi-five.