CHAPTER 13

"I think I got you guys into unnecessary troubles" he pointed into the book, green covered. "It's not a diary, it's a-"

"It's my own little lyric book "he claimed, "I wanted to show this to them but yeah, I lost it"

He pointed the corner of the book at the band members stucked inside the soundproof room.

"Thanks for returning this."

"Ey Bro!!" Ean shouted in all of sudden, winking naughtily. "Read your diary for her!!"

He encouraged by pointing towards Maggie vigorously, trying to convince. Bruce peaked at some of their reactions, low-key smiling as he is unable to heard anything.

The boys, especially Han were supporting him, cheerful and bright. Meanwhile the girls especially Sirius were nothing but shocked which he thought was a positive response.

He turned his sight at Maggie, sitting well.

"uhumk" Bruce warms up his vocal chord, ready to sing. Searching for that one lyric he wrote in the book.

"Dude, is he seriously?" Iris whispered in caution, exchanging sight with everyone in the group.

Their response was simple, shrugged shoulder as the atmosphere got more awkward.

"He is," Sirius interrupted as both of her cheeks raised and her eyes as sharp as the sword blade, breaking the cold atmosphere. "First time meeting and already flirting?"

"Yeah" Adriana supported. "In front of us single people"

Shocked was painted on Matthew's face as reaction. His eyes were innocent as the left eyebrows raised an inch fixing his sight to Adriana.

"They said finding the one isn't easy" Bruce started to sing, eyes totally focussed on the written lyrics, heart bumping slightly faster and anxiety attacking over. "Love is not just liking"

"And that's how I knew it" He checked the band's reaction for assurance, exchanging eyes. "The chosen one has been found"

His eyes stopped at Sirius.

 Her lips was relaxed and the end tip of the lips were slightly dropping down. Her round dark eyes stared, deathly as she starts smirking pointing at Maggie.

A round of applause was thrown by the members in the room. It was loud and chaotic support except, Sirius looking moody. However, the room was soundproof.

Bruce heard nothing. Awkwardly, he starts bowing down smiling. Maggie did the exact same but she was laughing, happily.

Her plan to have a grip on Bruce failed but his singing turned her to the other way around, happy and worriless.

The nine people walked out of the room. Matthew, Adriana, Joseph and Hana were quarrelling about the wrong and right position for Hana's finger position.

"It's her fingers!" Matthew attacked, low-key shouting.

"It's the string, bro!" Adriana defended, staring to his soul through his brown eyes as she used her index finger, poking his tall shoulders

"Cause you broke it before!!" Hana got in, annoyed.

Ariana poked harder, enlarging her eyes. She tilted her head, smirking knowing she's winning.

Defending himself, he patted on Joseph, sending eye signs anxiously asking for support from his bro.

"Yeah," innocently Joseph replied, clueless.

He travelled through Matthew's pairs of eyes to Ariana's and lastly, to Hana. Matthew was still sending eye signs and even facial expressions to him for support. He lip-synced the 'me' word as his eyes enlarged.