Slowly Falling.

Alex's POV:

Our lips met and moved in perfect sync. They were so soft and plump, I couldn't help but bite his bottom lip. He cupped my face and went for more. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right.

I felt him smile through half of the kiss, which made me smile.

Not long after, we parted and his smile grew wider. Heat ran up to my cheeks, and I looked down at my shoes; suddenly interested in the color.

He chuckled and we fell in a comfortable silence.

" Luke Hemmings, did you enjoy my kiss? " I smirked and he nodded.

" Felt amazing, would it hurt to do it again? " He asked innocently and I nodded.

" Actually it would, we are just friends remember. I don't really know where that came from, but that's what we are. We can't do it again, understand? " I explained.

" You don't even know me," I sighed. The expression on his face killed me. He's pulling at my heartstrings; damn you luke hemmings.

" I understand, " He said in a dull tone. I watched carefully as he bit his bottom lip.

" Then let's start. I wanna get to know you, " he said and sat back down on the love seat, but this time I decided to keep my distance, so I sat on the floor.

I crossed my legs and propped my elbows on my knees, he watched the whole process.

" I thought you were shy? " I asked and he stayed quiet.

" I'm really not. At first, maybe, but I like to laugh. I'm all about having a good time, " he replied, making eye contact with me. I nodded understandingly.

" What about your band? How'd you boys begin? " He chuckled at my question & a little dimple formed on his right cheek.

He explained the story from the beginning and slowly made his way to the end. Honestly after hearing their story, they seem a whole lot more interesting. They're different in every way; very original.

" So Louis discovered 5 seconds of summer? " I asked for clarification and he nodded.

" He gave us a chance and here we are now, with you, " he said with a twinkle in his eye. I simply smiled in a friendly manner and stood up.

" We should be arriving right about now, let's get back to the rest of the boys, " I suggested and he stood up and followed behind me.

Ashton was laying on the floor while spinning a drumstick in his hand. He was screaming out the lyrics to Teenage Dirtbag, and Calum was singing softly along with him.

Michael was on his phone texting with a small smile on his face.

" What are you so smiley about? " I giggled and took the seat beside him, completely ignoring Ashton's yelling.

" A fan back in Australia, " he replied with his eyes still glued onto his phone.

" I don't know, she's so sweet, pretty, and she's really chill, " he continued, he can't contain the smile on his face, I can tell she makes him happy.

" Is she your girlfriend? " I asked and he shook his head from side to side.

" Not yet, " he slightly blushed and put down his phone.

" With the tour going on and everything, the fame will only escalate. Soon we will be on our own tour and there won't be anytime to see her, so I'm just gonna keep my feelings for her a secret, " he said and in realization, his smile disappeared.