Talk To Me, Please

Luke's POV :

" Why won't you just text her, man, " Calum sighed and handed me a slip of paper.

" I don't know, " I shrugged and glanced at the white slip.

It had Alex's number scribbled on it in blue pen. I smiled to myself thinking that she took two seconds out of her life to right down her number for me.

" Just do it before I tell her that you were too scared to pick up your phone and text her, " Calum warned and I shook my head at his lame threat.

" Fine, but only because I have nothing else to do, " I mumbled and typed in her number.

" What should I say? " I asked and he rolled his eyes.

" Hey, it's me Luke? " He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I chuckled and sent the message.

" Do you think she'll reply? " I asked and Calum nodded.

" Maybe, " he shrugged and dug into a bag of chips he had found lying somewhere on the bus.

"Unless she thinks you're a loser and a waste of her time, " he joked.

I glanced at my phone, still no message.

" Don't worry, maybe she's just busy, " he said, a mouth full of potato chips.

My phone vibrated.

" It's her, " I said and read the message.

Alex : hey Luke!

Luke : how are you?

Calum took a glimpse at the message.

" Good one, " he said and stood up. " I'll be in my bunk if you need me, " he said and left.

Alex: Great, hby?

Luke: Amazing! Thanks for asking...

Alex: haha, we haven't really gotten to know each other since we met.

Luke: I know, I'm not easy to talk to.

Alex: I bet you're a good guy, Luke. Just smile a little more, you look intimidating. lol

Luke: Thanks, I'll take your advice, but I am punk rock right?

Alex: if you say so, Lukey.

Luke: haha, cute.

Alex: I know (: x It's been nice talking to you, but I've got to get ready. When will you boys get here?

Luke: We just did.

( Authors note: Yes I know it was a short, cheesy conversation, but my phone is acting up, so I'm sorry. )

I finished and put my phone away. I stood up from my spot on the love seat and walked out of the back area of the bus.

" Finally, we're here, " Ashton said and stepped out of the bus. I followed behind him and took in my surroundings.

A small gate separated us from the hundreds of fans on the other side. Security lined up against the gate and held it still while the girls cried over and pointed to us.

I smiled and plugged one ear with my finger. The screams only got louder...

" What the hell, " Michael laughed and pointed at a sign one girl was holding up.

Muke Forever

" We're not gay! " he yelled and laughed at the same time. I laughed too and waved at the fan.