Finally Home

~ Alex's Pov ~

" Alex, wake up, " someone shook me and my eyes slowly fluttered open, finding myself on top of a half asleep Zayn.

" It's like 1 pm already, " he groaned and I huffed.

" I don't care I'm tired, " I grumbled and snuggled my head into his neck.

" We have to get up, love. The boys will be here soon, " he spoke again and I shot up.

" I forgot, " I panicked and shot up, dusting myself off. I dragged myself into the restroom, and heard Zayn chuckle and say something, but I didn't really hear it.

I quickly washed off my makeup and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I gave my mouth a quick wash and exited the bathroom.

The other guys were still in their bunks asleep, so I sneaked over to my bunk on top of Niall's and grabbed my suitcase. I pulled out an American Flag t-shirt, black high-waisted skinnies, full black vans, and a black leather jacket.

I made my way back into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Since I showered last night, I didn't need one today, so I quickly stripped off my joggers, and immediately slipped on my jeans. I replaced my tank top with the American Flag tee, and leather jacket.

I slipped on my vans and began applying minimum makeup. It only consisted of perfected black eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow, and thin red lipstick. The makeup was provided for me, obviously by Lou Teasdale.

I replaced my small white nose piercing, with a small black jeweled one. Yes, I have a piercing, and it was completely painless. Niall wasn't too happy about it at first, but he ended up really liking it.

I left my hair up in its messy bun form. It wasn't completely sloppy, it was just perfect. I cleaned up my mess and skipped out of the bathroom, finding 4 very annoyed boys.

They looked adorable even though they were mad. Their hair was sloppy and they still looked exhausted. If I wasn't related to Niall, I would've thought they were hot. But since I am, that would just be really awkward.

" Finally! " Louis praised and I rolled my eyes.

" Try being a girl sometime, " I remarked, but he ignored me and ran inside. The other three boys groaned and impatiently waited for him to come out.

I mentally face palmed and walked away from their little fit. That's when I realized, someone was missing ...

Zayn.

I walked back to the room me and Zayn were in last night, and found him laying on the sofa, deeply concentrated on his phone.

" What's up? " I asked and slouched beside him.

" Oh, just texting Perrie, " he replied and smiled widely. I smiled back and spotted my phone on the floor. I groaned

I really need to start taking more care of this thing... I mean it was a gift from Harry.

I grabbed it and the screen blinked. It was a picture of me and the guys. I unlocked it, which took me to the home screen.

I logged onto Instagram, and it was completely dead. An update wouldn't hurt... ?

I snapped a pic of Zayn and he frowned.

" Instagram, " I explained and he just nodded and got back to his phone. I shook my head at him and added a caption to the pic.

Zayn Malik is obsessed with his phone. Zayn, if you read this, I'm telling you to GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW! I love you (: x

I posted it and received 14.6k favorites. I smiled and shoved my almost-dead phone in my back pocket. I skipped over to my bunk and connected my phone into its little outlet to charge.