The Meet

Alex's POV:

It's been an hour since we left home, and we're barely arriving to the stadium. I didn't wanna say goodbye to my family, but I knew I had to. My career is very much needed, and so is Niall's.

I frowned and got back to my phone.

Louis slapped my shoulder, and I slapped his chest. We've been doing this for awhile now, and I have no clue why. He's been on twitter following a few fans, while I, was texting my close friend Lance.

He's just a friend, nothing more. We're really weird sometimes, especially around the guys. Lance is actually gonna be at the stadium tonight, I just found out about 27 minutes ago. It surprised me, cause I haven't seen him in ages.

He is always occupied and never has time for anything.

He's a bartender, and he's not too happy about it. We met at the bar that he works at about 4 years ago. He's only 21 and has a hell of a life.

Lance is really attractive too. He's a Brit with pretty gray eyes and brown hair. But sadly, it turns out that he's taken. I never really liked his girl, and I know she feels the same way about me.

That Dude (: x : So, when will you be here? I'm waiting for you backstage, it's really lonely here ):

Me : We're on our way, don't worry. Hug Paul or something.

That dude (: x : I don't think he likes me :( please get here soon.

Me : what ever, we'll be there soon.

I laughed and shoved my phone in my back pocket. Louis slapped my arm and I punched his throat. He gagged and dropped his phone on his lap.

" Not cool, " he chocked as he caught his breathe. I bust out in laughter and Niall Laughed as well. Liam shook his head in disapproval and Zayn laughed lightly.

The bus stopped unexpectedly, causing me to fall into Harry's lap.

" Damn, what's up with me falling into you today, " I muttered and pushed myself off of him.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

" Sorry, " he apologized and I shrugged, dusting off my pants.

" It's alright, your lap is better than the floor, " I admitted and he nodded in agreement.

" True, " he said as he stood up beside me. The other boys followed our actions, and soon the bus doors opened.

I just realized the fans scattered on the sidelines, screaming like I've never heard teenage girls and guys scream before. I held in a small breath and began to walk.

The screams got louder and I waved at the girls & guys that cried out my name. The boys did the same and we finally made it inside the stadium. I scanned the back stage area for Lance, but found no sign of him.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I found the boys huddled around something.

I walked over to them, passing some dressers and stage crew members on the way.

As I got closer, I saw four more guys. I stopped next to Liam and Niall and squeezed between them.

The four teenage boys stared at me with a blank expression, and I glanced back.

" What's wrong? " I asked and they each smiled. I examined them closely, slowly smiling at them.

" I'm ... Alex, " I paused and the black haired one walked up to me first.