Chapter 2

"Finally, I'm here." Jin said as he pulled up the brake and came out from his car. He stared at the big house in front of him. He took a deep breath and took out his things.

He went inside the house. He observed the house with wandering around it.

"It's pretty. And big. And clean. It's perfect." He said with a smile. He went upstairs and went to find his bedroom. He saw a big frame on the wall.

"Who is this? She looks.. sad." He said as he admired her face. Her face showed no emotion. Her eyes showed how lonely she was. He shrugged his shoulders and went from there.

He opened the door and met with a beautiful yet neat room. He smiled widely before plopping himself on the bed.

"It's soft.." He said and closed his eyes. Without he noticed, he fell asleep on the spot.
Jin opened his eyes and looked at his phone.

"Ugh it's 3 pm already? I slept too much." He said and went out.

"I can cook freely here!" He squeaked happily as he saw the wide kitchen. The ingredients also there made it easy for him to cook.

He went to the counter in the kitchen and started to cook. He cooked with some songs played in the background. He danced happily while doing his hobby, cooking.

He served the food on the plate and went to sit at the dining table. He was about to eat when suddenly his phone rang. He sighed in annoyance.

"Who disturb me from eating?" He said in frustration and answered the call.

"Hyung!" He jumped when he heard a scream from the other side.

"Wha- Taehyung?" He heard a giggle.

"You arrived there already?"

"Yeah, I'm just done cooking."

"I see. Is that house pretty? Is it comfortable? Is it big? Is it-"

"Hold on. I told you already. It's big. And i would say yes to all of your questions." Jin said and took a bite of his food.

"Is it haunted?" Jin spat out the food and coughed.

"W-What?" He asked as he rubbed his chest.

"Is it haunted?" Taehyung asked once again.

"Why would you ask that kind of question? You have a death wish?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Just wondering since you not allowed me to come with you. I'm pissed off." Jin laughed in disbelief.

"What's the matter with you exactly? You are rich you can go to overseas easily Taehyung. Why you have to follow me?"

"I've done that many times and it's bored! I want to come with all of us together." Jin chuckled.

"Why you never follow others before?"

"They all refused. They said I'm a burden." Jin could feel that Taehyung was pouting.

"Ahh really?"

"Yeah.." Taehyung said sadly.

"Me too." Taehyung gasped.

"How dare you hyung, you do this to me." He said with a sad voice.

"I'm just telling the truth." Jin said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I wish that house is haunted!" Taehyung yelled and ended the call. Jin looked at his phone weirdly.

"Haunted? There's no such thing." He said and continued to eat.

He washed the dishes right after he done eating. He walked around the house and watched the television. He sat down on the couch with some snacks in his hands.

He was so focused on the tv show, made he laughed loudly while his mouth was busy munching on the snacks. Suddenly, he heard a thud coming from upstairs. He stopped laughing and froze in his place.

The thud sounds like something just fell on the floor. He slowly turned and looked at the main stairs which was at the center of the house. He gulped.
"Aish I'm just hearing things right?" He said to calm himself.

"I should continue watching the tv." He said and immediately sat on the couch. His eyes was fixed at the tv but not his mind. He couldn't stop thinking since he was a scaredy cat.
He watched the tv until night came. He yawned and got up from his seat.

"Woah movies here never disappointed me." He said and turned off the television. His feet dragged him to upstairs.

He was walking passed the frame. His eyes suddenly caught a room. He stopped walking and went near to it.

"Why i feel like i didn't see it before?" He said and tried to open the door.
But it was locked. He shrugged his shoulders and went to his room.
He took a shower and settled down on his bed. He was playing with his phone when suddenly he heard a thud again. He froze.

"W-What is that sound?" He stuttered and slowly got up from his bed. He gulped hard when he was near at the door. He put his ears on the door but he heard nothing.

His hands made its way to the doorknob. His hands slowly twisted it. Every second the doorknob turned, he gulped feeling anxious.

The door opened and he peeked outside a little. He saw no one. He went out of the room and walked to downstairs.

On his way, he saw the locked room before. Which was locked of course. But his eyes widened. The room... was opened. Wide. His feet suddenly sticked to the floor like a glue.

"B-But how?" He asked himself. He saw how mess the room was. It didn't smell bad but it was so messy. The fan was opened same with the air conditioner. The light of the bathroom also on. Only the light of the room was switched off.

'Is this house really haunted like what Taehyung said?' He asked in his mind. He once again heard a thud. He jumped and immediately turned around.

"Oh no, someone help me please." He said as he pleaded. He went to downstairs and saw no one. He gulped and went to the kitchen. He went to the fridge. He was about to take a glass of water but his hands caught something else.

His eyes were fixed at the living room that time made his hands just roaming in the fridge. He gulped and froze.

"Don't tell me..." He said and pleaded with his eyes closed. He slowly turned around and opened his eyes. Just to see, a girl. He screamed in fear loudly.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"