Chapter 9

"Abuser?" Suga asked while tilting his head.
"To his children?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. But my man said that he has a niece. I don't think he has a child." Jimin put his finger under his chin, pretending to think.

"It's been so long i heard about abuser. It's kinda shocking news for me." Namjoon said as he sighed.

"I hate abuser." Hobi said and balling his hands into fists.
"Is that mean, he abuses his niece?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sure about that. What i want is that, he will leave behind the bar for hitting kids and innocent people." Taehyung said seriously.

"But how? We never catch anybody before. Isn't this police job?" Jimin said.

"I know right. But Jin hyung told us to catch him. We can do this. Well, you know how much Jin hyung hates the police." Hobi said as he landed his back on the chair. Namjoon nodded his head.

"That's true. We have to catch him and hand him to the police." They all nodded their heads in sync.
"Let's do this." Suga said.

"Jimin and Taehyung, find where does he live and more about his job." Namjoon began to give tasks to each of them.

"Jungkook, find where he usually goes and how he always wears each days."
"Okay hyung!" Jungkook said in excitement.

"Suga hyung, find about his abusive things and tell them to us." Suga nodded his head.

"Lastly, you and I will think on how to catch him with our own hands." Namjoon said with a smile to Hobi. Hobi smiled widely and nodded his head.

~~~~~~~

"Is it good?" Jin asked Areum. She smiled and nodded her head.
"Yeah it is. Thanks for this food." Jin nodded his head.

"After you done just leave it there." Jin said as he didn't make any eye contact with her. She slowly nodded her head feeling guilty.

"How much days you have here?"  She suddenly asked made Jin stopped eating.

"3 days." Areum looked taken aback by his words. She nodded her head with a force smile plastered on her face.

"Okay then." She said and continued eating.

Jin just done on washing the dishes. He was drying his hands when he saw a figure was standing at the garden. He tilted his head and headed there.
Areum closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air outside. She smiled widely.

"It's been so long i had inhaled this fresh air. I miss it." She said alone. Jin slowly came and stood beside her. His hands were on his back.

He turned his attention to her and admired her face. His mind told him to look away but he couldn't do so. His eyes were still on her. Sometimes, he felt relieved when she couldn't see anything so that he wouldn't get caught of watching her every moves.

"Is that you?" Areum suddenly spoke made Jin flinched.

"A-Ah yeah it's me." Jin stuttered. Areum chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Jin asked.
"Nothing. Why? Can't i laugh?" Areum asked with a smile.
"No you can't." Jin said with his straight face.

"Whatever." Areum said and ignored him. Jin laughed in disbelief.

"Did you just say whatever to me?" Areum tilted her head. She looked at his way and shrugged her shoulders.
"Did i?" She said with a silly smile. Jin smiled as he looked at her. He turned his gaze to the sky.

"It's not that i don't want to tell you anything.." Areum suddenly spoke. Jin immediately turned his head to her.
"What?" Areum smiled.

"About my uncle. It's not like i want to keep that secret from you.." Jin stayed focused to her.

"I feel like.. I'm feeling ashamed to tell about it to you." She blurted out her words. Jin furrowed his eyebrows.
"But why?" Jin now was fully turned his body to her.

"I don't know why. It just, i don't have the courage to tell it to someone else."
"I asked you why?" Jin said in a serious tone.

"I said i don't know-"
"Because you're scared of what will happen to you if he knows about it?" Areum stopped talking and slowly turned her head to Jin's direction.

"H-How do you know?" Jin sighed.
"So it's true." He said as he looked down. Areum bit her lower lips and looked away.

"Look. You and I, we just met. You don't like me and i don't like you. It just a waste of time for you to take care about my problems."

Jin turned her body around to face him.

"Your problem is mine too. I know you must be so afraid to tell all of it to a stranger like me, but i already lived here for 4 days. And look, nothing happened to you. I don't kill you nor do something bad to you. Who's the person you will open up to if it's not me?" Jin said as he looked straight into her eyes.

Areum just stood there, processing what Jin just said.

"Why are you being like this to me? Didn't you come here to rest?" Jin was taken aback by her words made his grips slowly loosen from her arms.

"Because you're here. Right in front of me. You think I'm too cruel to just let you being like that? I'm a human too. A human should help another. Like you and me. I want to help you as long as i can. So don't ask me the reason i help you because i have the urge to help you." Jin said seriously.

Areum looked down. She didn't know what to say. Jin realised the situation which made he sighed heavily.

"I'm...sorry." He said with his head hung low. Areum slowly looked over him. She played with her fingers.
"Thanks." She slowly said with her mouth barely opened. Jin looked up and stared at her face.

"Thanks for caring about me." She said and made Jin smiled.
"You're welcome miss ghost." Jin teased. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ghost? Why ghost?" She asked in curiosity. Jin shrugged his shoulders.
"Because you suit to be one." Areum laughed in disbelief.

"How dare you-"
"I'm brave enough to say that to you." Jin smirked. Areum rolled her eyes. Jin dramatically gasped.

"Did you just-"
"Yes i just rolled my eyes." Areum said as she slowly left him alone in the garden. She smiled on her way back into the house while Jin laughed in disbelief.

"She really.." He said as he put his hands at his waist.