survival (part two)

Year:2501 Time: 9:13 the second day Place: unknown Planet: Define

"Henry what are we going to do now, the forest is surrounded by Octonons" said Cathrine. "Well now we run as far away as possible, we have the night to cover us" said Henry. They jumped out of the tree, and Henry started to put mud on his face and Cathrine did the same. They were hidding behide trees jumping in bushes until they got to the end of the forest. The ship was hovering above ready to strike at any moment. Henry went into a prone position. He was crawling in the 4 1/2 feet deep prairie grass for cover. Henry stopped... He couldn't hear Cathrine. He looked behind him to see a gigantic Octonon choking Cathrine in it's hand. It must of herd the rustling of the grass. The Octonon walked out of the forest and into the prairie grass to grab Henry, but Henry pulled up his gun and aimed at its head and blew it of with hot plasma. Green bloody slime flew all over Cathrine and Henry. Cathrine fell gasping for air as more Octonons ran to their position. They were sorrounded, no other place to turn... Henry shot two and fell back into the grass disappering. Henry took the Octonons' stupidity to his advantage. One Octonon walked over and looked down and Henry pulled it down. Henry jumped up and shot the remaning Octonons' with two guns. He threw one of the guns to Cathrine and they ran. " We need to find the rest of the platoon members" said Henry. Cathrine agree and they ran faster and then jumped into the prairie grass disappeared into the night.

After they were about 9 miles away they set up a camp to sleep for the night. (10:43 the third day) When they got up they figured that there is bound to be at least one platoon member close. Henry was looking every which way trying to find any signs of his platoon member. Henry saw a faint smoke in the distance and ran to it. When he got there he saw a small fire with something that looked like a tent out of leaves. "Anyone home" said Henry knocking on a nearby tree. A man jumped out with a pointy stick ready to stab anything that came close. "I am Henry your platoon captain" said Henry. The man then put down the stick and stared at him. "My name is James" he said with a suspicious look. You guys hungry I caught some food. They sat and ate not caring about anything. Time passed to 16 o'clock sharp and then a falcon ship soared by and went west, back into the hoard of Octonons.