The Army Base

Year: 2500 Time: 15:06 Place: unknown Planet: Holocron

They where 2.5 miles away from the base and there was 13 people left and Charley is not one of those survivors. But they have to move forward to survive in this hell hole of a forest/jungle like place. After walking about 1.7 miles Henry came to a sudden stop and saw smoke in the air. And saw a flame come like a tsunami coming at them, Henry yelled "DUCK"! Everyone was on the ground and screaming.

He looked up and saw a one man hover ship that was about 12 feet long and had 2 mini plasma guns on the two little wings that were about 3 feet long. Every on started to scramble every where. When all of a sudden... It burst into flames and fell to the ground. Then a man emerged from the maple trees in a bright yellow suit that looked very scuffed and it was not like any armor Henry ever seen. "Hi I'm the general from section 3 base 1 I'm here to bring you to your destination" he said without a stutter.

"So how was the filet" he said with the smirk. Some one yelled from the group "LIKE CRAP". The general laughs. And when they got to the base it was and pentagon shaped figure that was armored a lot and had a sliding door that had a lot of codes and locks. The general said "I'm general Hopkins and this will be your home for now. It took five min. to unlock the door.

It was 50 floors deep in the ground. It had a training field that is 10 foot ball fields big and had rocks all over the field. There was also a jungle like training field that was also about 10 football fields big. It had a take off run way with giant doors to let the fighter jets in and out. There was lots of class rooms too for learning about the animals every where in the solar system. But when they got to the beds and showers the place looked like a rat hole.

"Get comfortable cause classes start tommorow at 7:00 sharp, oh and don't be late for classes cause then you don't get food and you get 100 push ups am I clear" said general Hopkins. Everyone yelled out "YES SR." !