First day on the job

Year: 2500 Time: 7:00 sharp Place: H.C.U. Base Planet: Holocron

Errrrrr the alarms sounded and Henry could hear a faint laugh in the distance. Then the general screeched over the deafening alarm "Rise in shine maggots, oh and welcome to H.C.U training". Everyone was on there feet in seconds and one person stayed on the urine soaked bunk bed they were sleeping in. It was silent and the general looked down and bent over in the mans face and yelled "Wake up sleeping beauty"! And pulled out a little taser like gadget and shocked the poor man in the side. His body jolted with pain and the man fell off the bed and on the wet cement floor.

They traveled down a long and twisted hallway to the training field and it was huge, bigger then anything Henry has ever seen. The general yelled " Everyone over here and put on your exoskeleton armor suits, and grab a stun-gun from the shelf". "You maggots will be facing an opposing team for practice, and when you are hit by one of the stun bullets it stuns your suit and you will not be able to move until the opposing team is stunned". Henry ran like a lightning bolt once he heard exoskeleton. Henry was eagerly waiting for is suit and the general said "Not so fast sunshine I want to talk with you". Henry was a little angered at first but was a little questionable with what was happening. When they got to a tall door, all of a sudden the general turned to face him and said "The things we say in hear are private and should not be heard by anyone else am I clear". Henry said "Yes sir", and they entered.

The room was a nice fit and was like an average principle like sized office, and they both sat down. "So you where the one who helped the others to H.C.U base here" said general Hopkins. "Um... Yes why do you ask" Henry said. "I want to make a proposal to you" said the general, "Would you like to be the commander of the remaining plane survivors". "Yes" Henry said without hesitation. "Get down to the training field simulation and go make an attack plan for your cadets, and get the hell out of my office" said Hopkins.

Henry marched down to the entrance and put on his exoskeleton suit and loaded is stun-gun and loaded it with the special bullets and looked out of the large viewing screen there was a red team on the other side of the field. He thought "Wow... I guess it will be a little hard trying to train new people, and I'm not even trained". "Why did the general pick me to lead them, I have nothing special". Henry opened the door and stepped out of the thick steel door.