Sky Diving

Year: 2500 Time: 7:00 Place: H.C.U. Base Planet: Holocron

*Time: 6:45*
"Oh... Oh my god!" said a scientist. "What is it!" said John. The scientist looks down and says "it... It's the Octonons... They'll be here in 2 weeks". "Dam it" said John. John walks out of the room and into his office to call general Hopkins. "Yes sir, what do you need", "I need you to train that platoon of yours in two weeks". The general cocked is head and said "WHAT"! "You heard me" said John, "get to it". General Hopkins walked out of the large office and to the sleeping quarters.

*now it's 7:00 Place: space*
Errrrr! Everyone was on there feet, and even sleeping beauty. The general walked up to him and said "So I guess you learned your lesson... NOW KEEP IT THAT WAY!" The man had wide eyes and was surely awake now. "Well how is it going platoon captain". "Well I'm fine sir-" Henry was cut off. "That was a rhetorical question!" The general snapped. So we are going to planet Define to have a little camping trip for 3 days" The general continued on "The rules are, if you don't find the falcon aircraft at 17 hundred on the third day or we leave you behind, and the falcon won't be there till 16 hundred. Only leaving you an hour to find it. Only the strong, smart, and brave will survive.

So the platoon walked down a big hallway and on the mini runway the plane had a one man pilot and had 15 seats on the right and left. It was a small plane and made to be aerodynamic. When Henry entered the plane he was a little nervous from his first flight and was clinging to the seat. Catherine sat next to him and said "I see you are still terrified from our first flight". "No" Henry retorted. Catherine smiled, sat back and put on her seatbelt. Henry felt the soothing sound of the plane and was drowsy and then fell asleep.

*Time: 9:00 Place: Define airspace*
When Henry woke up the plane was hovering and dropping 2 people to the ground 10 miles away from each other. Henry and Catherine where next "All clear!" said the man, putting a thumbs up to show that it was clear. All of a sudden they dropped and Henry could hear nothing. They where dropping at about 74 feet per second, Henry was spinning and could only see blurs. He pulled His cord and the parachute caught the air and whipped him all over hell. The parachute was slowing him down and it got caught in an old oak tree. Catherine landed on the ground and climbed up the tree to take him down. Once the where both on the ground they looked around. They where on a tiny hill with a tree on it and a small forest to the east of them. "Now what do we do" said Catherine. Henry said "survive". (To be continued)