Survival (part one)

Year: 2501 Time: 9:16 Place: unknown Planet: Define

       Henry sat there observing his surroundings and saw a horrific view. The falcon was falling out of the sky. It was spinning rapidly, falling fast and then... it crashed. There was a explosion, Henry got up and started running to the remains of the falcon. He found 5 scorched bodies. 2 pilots, the general, and 2 of his platoon members. Henry knelt down looking at the scorched ship. There was plasma rays  showering down over them. Henry looked up to see an Octonon ship Soaring above them. There was no way that Henry could defend himself from these horrible creatures. Henry looked in the falcon for any weapon or radio to contact base. He found a lazer gun that was in bad condition from the crash. He picked it up and amied at the Octonon's ship, but it didnt work. Henry looked for the problem and saw that there was no ammunition. He once again went into the inferno that was once the falcon ship. Sadly he found nothing. When Henry got out he remembered Cathrine. He accidentaly left her behind. He ran as quick as possible to find Cathrine, knowing that he was also being chased by a huge Octonon ship. He found her on the hill, and Henry grabbed her started to dragging  her. Henry was running east into the forest.

        They were trying to lose the ship while the Octonons were hot on their heels, and trying to shoot them with their plazma guns. Once Henry and Cathrine got into the forest, the Octonon ship deployed ground troops to hunt them down like animals. Now with more cover and the element of surprise was in Henry's hands'.  Knowing that the Octonons were not that smart Henry desided to make traps'. He took a vinee and made a trip wire between two trees, then he attached another vine to the trip wire and tied it to a branch that had a segnificant amout of leaves and balanced five rocks on it. When the Octonons' found them they tripped over the wire and were showered my rocks,  this distracted them long enough for Henry to take one of their guns. Henry shot the four Octonons' right on the spot. They ran deeper into the wilderness and Henry took the gun and started to shoot a hole in the ground. He then took sticks and started to sharpen them on a rock, once he had at least ten sticks he put them at the bottom of the five foot deep hole he covered it with leaves stuck together by tree sap. Two more Octonons came and fell in the hole, but the sticks weren't tough enough to penetrate their rought skin. Henry shot them and the moved along. Knowing that they couldn't keep this up for long Henry and Cathrine climed up a tree and stayed there for the night. They rotated for night watch and tried to stay out of sight from the Octonons for the time being. (to be continued)