⚠️ SS: Celestial - Elfgreen 🫂 (Part 1)

(Thank you 1-800-LEXIIALIJAI & AlcoholicAlberona for the ideas! I appreciate the help!)

[🚨 CAUTION: GRAND MAGIC GAMES ARC SPOILERS! 🚨]

Evergreen glanced over at Elfman as he fought with the rest of the guild, screaming "MAN!" and shook her head.

"What's wrong, Ever?" Bickslow questioned, making her attention go to him and the rest of the Raijinshuu Tribe.

"Oh, nothing."

He turned to where her gaze previously was, and saw Elfman fighting Natsu - then getting flung towards a wall. Evergreen rolled her eyes; contradicting her lips, which were upturned into a small smile. Elfgreen's ship captain AKA Bickslow chuckled, and began brainstorming ideas to get them to go on a date. He looked around the guild, trying his best to pick out people amidst all the the chaos going on at that very moment. Eventually, Bickslow found the people he was looking for.

——————————————————————————

Natsu, Lucy, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Levy, Wendy, Carla, and Happy sat with Bickslow gathered around a large table far from Evergreen and Elfman.

Levy was the first one to speak "What do you need, Bickslow?"

"Nothing much, I just want your help to get Ever and Elfman to go on a date." he replied.

They all glanced at each other, and then Juvia asked him what they were all thinking. "Juvia wants to know why they're going on a date."

"Isn't it obvious?" Bickslow looked around the table at their confused faces. "They like each other, you idiots."

"WHAT?" they all screamed - alerting everyone in the guild.

Elfman turned around from where he was sitting with Lisanna and Mirajane. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing! Don't worry about it!" Bickslow answered, sweat dripping down his face. "Could you be any louder?" As a nonverbal response, Natsu inhaled deeply; prepared to let out a big yell that would destroy his vocal cords and the eardrums of anyone in a 200 meter radius. Lucy covered his mouth before he could do so, causing Natsu to frown.

Rolling his eyes, Gray inquired "For how long?"

"I think since Tenrou Island?" Bickslow guessed.

"WHAT?" they all yelled again.

"HEY, KEEP IT DOWN, WOULD YA?" Bickslow whispered loudly. "AT THIS POINT ALL OF MAGNOLIA IS GONNA KNOW!"

Erza stood up and bowed "We are all very sorry, Bickslow. We didn't mean to get you so irritated." she apologized and glared at the others "Right, everyone?"

"R...Right." they stuttered, shivering in fear.

Erza sat down and questioned him "Now, what is it that you need from us?"

"I want to know how to get them to the Celestial Spirit World." Bickslow stated.

"How did you know about the Celestial Spirit World, Bickslow-san?" Wendy queried.

"Easy. I heard Natsu and Happy talking about it a while back, just never brought it up till now."

They all turned their heads to Natsu and Happy's direction, expecting a response - getting a nervous "Aye..." from the pair.

"Anyways, could you help?"

Lucy shrugged "I don't see why not."

"Thank you so much!"