Elfgreen Chapter Preview

"Bickslow, where are you taking me?" Evergreen's  eyes were covered by a blindfold, and her eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. Bickslow stayed quiet and eventually took of the blindfold, revealing a picnic adorned with half of her favorite foods and the favorite foods of another person. "What's going on? Did you do all of this?" Evergreen asked, not allowing him to answer, she continued "I should've known, who wouldn't fall for me? I am queen of the fairies, after all!" Bickslow was about to pipe in, but got interrupted again "Although, I must reject you as I don't see you the same way, I have my eyes set on someone else-" Evergreen gasped and hurriedly covered her mouth.

"You have a crush?" He looked at her with a wide grin, pretending to not already know who it is.

She turned away and crossed her arms. " I...I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh, really?" Bickslow's grin grew wider "I wonder who it could be?" The Seith Magic user started to act confused "Is it Laxus? Hmm, no. Freed? No, I don't think so. Or maybe it's..." Evergreen gulped nervously "ELFMAN!" She screamed in shock and terror of the truth being revealed.

"HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?" Only to look behind herself and see the middle Strauss child himself. In the background, Evergreen could hear Bickslow's maniacal laughter, noticing him sticking out his tattooed tongue in her peripheral vision.

"Find out what, Ever?" Elfman inquired, as he started walking closer to the picnic.

Her eyes dodged continuously back and forth between the picnic and Bickslow "WAIT, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! BICKSLOW, TAKE OFF YOUR VISOR!" Evergreen began trying to remove his metal visor by herself.

"WHAT THE HELL, EVER? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" Bickslow yelled, attempting to push Evergreen away. Soon enough, Evergreen took off his visor and petrified him with her eyes before his magic had the chance to affect anybody. Elfman began freaking out at the fact that Evergreen had turned Bickslow to stone, and then she petrified him too.

She started laughing in a haughty way "THIS IS PERFECT! WHO WOULD THINK I'M ON A PICNIC DATE WITH EITHER OF THESE ROCKS?"

Hey, there. It's me. So, uh, I am currently still writing the chapter - just finding it hard to, because I'm losing motivation. I'll keep trying though! Hope you enjoyed this snippet of it! Bye! ☺️