Stargazing - NaLu 🫂

"Luce, hey! Luce, wake up!" whispered Natsu to his sleeping girlfriend of 3 years, as he tried to shake her awake.

"Hmm, what is it, Natsu?" she muttered in response, turning over in her bed, sleepy-eyed and in a half-conscious state. Lucy looked at her boyfriend and didn't notice right away, but when she felt a light breeze on her revealed back; she realized Natsu had come through the window again. "WHY THE HECK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE AT 10:50 PM?" she yelled, although it was more of a whisper since she didn't want to wake up her neighbors.

"Why are you sleeping at 10:50 PM?" Natsu queried with a raised eyebrow.

Lucy facepalmed herself in anger "BECAUSE I WANTED TO, OBVIOUSLY!"

"Well, I'm here to take you on a date."

"Why so late at night? Can't we just we just do it in the morning?"

"No, that wouldn't work at all."

"Well, I'm not going. Sorry, Natsu, but I'm too tired." Lucy sighed, as she tried to go back under the covers.

"PLEASE!" Natsu begged, as he pulled the covers off her - revealing her pink tank top and heart covered mint green pajama pants.

"No, just go home!" Lucy tried to grab them back from him, since she didn't want to have to get up right now.

"PLEASE, PLEASE!"

"Natsu, I want to go back to sleep!" Lucy whined.

"PLEASE, LUCY!" he looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Ugh, fine. Just leave so I can get ready." she responded to him in defeat. That stupid cute face! she yelled to herself, blush appearing across her face. "Where are we even going anyways?" Lucy asked, as she began getting out of bed.

"That's a surprise~" Natsu teased.

"Can't I get a hint?"

"Hmm, I don't know...what's in it for me?"

"Spending time with your loving and beautiful girlfriend should be enough." she pouted with a look of annoyance on her face, as she shooed him to turn around, so that she could take off her clothes. Part of Natsu wanted to take a peek, but he knew not to - based on the previous times he had tried, and ended up with a Lucy kick or Lucy punch to the face.

"I already do that basically every day, though." Natsu
declared with a slight frown.

Lucy rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see her face at the moment, and declared "I'll cook you a really big breakfast tomorrow, and I won't Lucy kick you for a week."

"You had me at breakfast!" he grinned widely, Lucy giggled at his silliness.

"What should I wear now that I think about it...?"

"Oh, you could wear something that's easy to move in!" Natsu informed.

"Thanks for hint, Natsu. Now I know we're going somewhere where I have to move a lot."

"Damn it! That was too big of a hint!" he frowned.

"It's fine, I still don't know right now, so your surprise isn't ruined."

"Really?" Natsu said excitedly, as his face lit up.

Lucy laughed, "Yes, really." she tapped him on the shoulder, to get him to turn around "What do you think?" The young celestial wizard had her blonde hair straight, as she wore: a pink crop top with gold accents, a matching belt with a side bag paired with a short white skirt, and blue flip flops.